Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Constant disconnect from server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constant disconnect from server

Since a few days and for no reason i get disconnect all the time from kongregate server. My internet is fine, and i seems to be the only one having this problem.
    I recently upgraded the guardian to 800 stars, which unlock the new guardian. Could it be the guardian animation being bugged that cause me to get d/c all the time ? The bug seems to happen when i fight this is why i can only see guardian being the problem as i didn't change anything else.

My character name is Plop.

does ur pc time match the server time? If it is different and then u lag a little it will disconnect you. Try to get ur pc time and server time as close as possible. The first time you change ur pc time it may disconnect you. But that is the first thing I would try.

Comment

Shouldn't really have to matter as other games that a server is on a different time zone as mine do not disconnect me simply because I am playing there.
      YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
      Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
      RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
      I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

It was working all fine until few days, i didn't change anything to my browser or pc and i find it wierd that any other game run fine and my internet too...
        I really hope they have a look into it as i can't stay connected more than 10 minutes without getting disconnected from server....

Comment

Working...
        X