Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Chinese Spring festival 2015

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chinese Spring festival 2015

    This is a very important event for R2 games staff in china. Its a time for them to celebrate their new year and other things.

    This means that the majority of minor issues and bug reports, will go on the back burner. Major bugs and issues such as servers down, will be addressed by the Devs ASAP as they are classed as high priority.

    We ask the players to bear in mind that there may be some delays with getting answers and information regarding issues, problems and questions. While the Game Staff will do the best they can over the next two weeks, it may not be possible to get some information or answers until the start of March 2015 when the Spring festival is over and R2 games staff are back in the office.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

    R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

  • #2
    so that means we are not getting new events today?

    Comment


    • #3
      wow honestly 23 days without any news ??? marriage system is bugged and need to be fixed ASP evryday players are losing money with it and you guys are losing our faith in you and dev. team setting system that fails us

      Comment


      • #4
        14 days, not 23 days. most of the R2 staff will be out for 10 days but it will take a few days to update them as to issues problems and concerns.

        The mod team face a difficult two weeks now, so we are asking players to be a little more considerate of the fact we can not get answers immediately or issues resolved and while the players concerns are valid in a lot of cases, it does mean that they will have to be patient in the same way the forum mods have to patiently wait for answers and to have bug reports addressed.
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

        R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by R2101613353 View Post
          so that means we are not getting new events today?
          Things like that are taken care of in advance, so events should run as normal
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

          R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R28889557 View Post
            wow honestly 23 days without any news ??? marriage system is bugged and need to be fixed ASP evryday players are losing money with it and you guys are losing our faith in you and dev. team setting system that fails us
            Are you talking about the reservations saying 'Reserved'? I think I can better answer that question there ARE only three times per a day people on a server can get married, if you're seeing open reservation slots (the first 3) they're from the 12th when the system wasn't even active yet. You can have 3 weddings scheduled in the same venue...or 3 in all in different ones. There are only three reserve slots per a day though. The ceremonies are done 1 day after the reservation has been placed.

            Also to the quoted, what is the bug with the wedding system, please be specific (to help the mods/devs)? (if it has to do with the first 3 slots in the wedding schedule panel, I answered that)

            _______________________________________________________________

            I think people are expecting an unlimited reservation slot wedding system...at this point. Maybe there is a reason why only 1 couple per a reservation per a day is implemented here. Maybe to reduce load on a server that DOES have a lot of people on it...which at this point I doubt cause I see posts on servers having reduced people everyday.
            Shadowbound
            [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
            [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
            League of Angels
            [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79
            ___________
            Eternal Saga - Ranger - Retired
            Lunaria Story - Elementalist - Pretty much retired

            That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
              14 days, not 23 days. most of the R2 staff will be out for 10 days but it will take a few days to update them as to issues problems and concerns.

              The mod team face a difficult two weeks now, so we are asking players to be a little more considerate of the fact we can not get answers immediately or issues resolved and while the players concerns are valid in a lot of cases, it does mean that they will have to be patient in the same way the forum mods have to patiently wait for answers and to have bug reports addressed.

              Most of us have in a certain time holidays they do there best to keep us all happy,be helpfull with some understandings to the mods.
              I am sure u get a answer when possible.

              Comment


              • #8
                Question about wedding loops do they reset at server reset ?Or is it reset at the time you get married? Im asking because I have no loop quests so far for it but had them after the wedding yesterday ty for any help.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Solariai View Post
                  Are you talking about the reservations saying 'Reserved'? I think I can better answer that question there ARE only three times per a day people on a server can get married, if you're seeing open reservation slots (the first 3) they're from the 12th when the system wasn't even active yet. You can have 3 weddings scheduled in the same venue...or 3 in all in different ones. There are only three reserve slots per a day though. The ceremonies are done 1 day after the reservation has been placed.

                  Also to the quoted, what is the bug with the wedding system, please be specific (to help the mods/devs)? (if it has to do with the first 3 slots in the wedding schedule panel, I answered that)

                  _______________________________________________________________

                  I think people are expecting an unlimited reservation slot wedding system...at this point. Maybe there is a reason why only 1 couple per a reservation per a day is implemented here. Maybe to reduce load on a server that DOES have a lot of people on it...which at this point I doubt cause I see posts on servers having reduced people everyday.

                  I know that and I already did a thread in the proper section

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                    14 days, not 23 days. most of the R2 staff will be out for 10 days but it will take a few days to update them as to issues problems and concerns.

                    The mod team face a difficult two weeks now, so we are asking players to be a little more considerate of the fact we can not get answers immediately or issues resolved and while the players concerns are valid in a lot of cases, it does mean that they will have to be patient in the same way the forum mods have to patiently wait for answers and to have bug reports addressed.
                    thx for your concern I know it must be hard having to deal with unpatient players that wants evrything fixed rigth away

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R23000475 View Post
                      Question about wedding loops do they reset at server reset ?Or is it reset at the time you get married? Im asking because I have no loop quests so far for it but had them after the wedding yesterday ty for any help.
                      its marked as a possible bug that needs to be checked, however its going to be a couple of weeks before it will be checked
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

                      R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        you can switch it to bug page cause we didnt get any marriage loop

                        gweirwimkin server49

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X