Weddings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weddings

Well fired up the wedding of me and my wife (in RL) on the game. Bought a ring easy enough picked a time and date easy enough. Sent out invites went smooth. Wedding rolled around I entered. Everyone else other then myself my wife included had to pay 100 dimonds to enter even though We picked out our invatations and cordinated our 10 each we were allowed then sent inventations. I demand my wife get her dimonds back and a better explination of this event posted. Her name is clueless on server 18 and mine is campi on server 18. Also my guests need their refunds as well.

It's been affecting us over on s70 as some of us who were invited to weddings can't even get in due to this "bug". I had to express my apologies to the bride and groom, but I am not gonna pay 100 diamonds to enter a wedding.
    YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
    Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
    RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
    I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

It is not a bug, the invitation costs 100 diamonds in the shop.

Refunds are not possible as it is currently a legit part of the game that players participated in. A better explanation would be nice but as its the chinese spring festival, requesting information and changes to the marriage event, is not really a option for the next two weeks.
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Kit I think the ones having the problem are the people who got invited as the 2nd reply mentions already being invited by bride or groom/bride and groom and not being able to enter it after RSVP'ing it.
        Shadowbound
        [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
        [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
        League of Angels
        [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

The issue isn't that the person starting the wedding has to pay. The issue is that the bride and groom can send out 20 invitations for the wedding, but half of the people still have to buy invitations and the bride in this particular case had to still buy a wedding invitation to her own event. There is a serious issue in this game where players are told that an event will cost 'x' amount of coins/diamonds/vouchers/etc. but then once the event has been triggered, the amount of physical money that has to be spent doubles in most cases. When the issues are brought up in forums and also to the R2Games service department, we are blown off. This is a reoccurring problem and has resulted in several players (myself now included) no longer participating in any cash events. This is Clueless from S18 and I had to pay 100 diamonds to attend my own wedding event. I am also now being prompted to spend MORE diamonds now that the event has ended just to complete an additional quest line.

Comment

Originally posted by R298147425 View Post
            The issue isn't that the person starting the wedding has to pay. The issue is that the bride and groom can send out 20 invitations for the wedding, but half of the people still have to buy invitations and the bride in this particular case had to still buy a wedding invitation to her own event. There is a serious issue in this game where players are told that an event will cost 'x' amount of coins/diamonds/vouchers/etc. but then once the event has been triggered, the amount of physical money that has to be spent doubles in most cases. When the issues are brought up in forums and also to the R2Games service department, we are blown off. This is a reoccurring problem and has resulted in several players (myself now included) no longer participating in any cash events. This is Clueless from S18 and I had to pay 100 diamonds to attend my own wedding event. I am also now being prompted to spend MORE diamonds now that the event has ended just to complete an additional quest line.
            sorry to hear that...guess its just happens to some players..my wed works fine and i dont need diamonds for doing marriage quest
            MaleTsuki S49

MOVE ON

Comment

I think you need to save 1 of your own invites to make sure you can attend your own wedding. (if there's a chance you're gonna have a problem)
              Shadowbound
              [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
              [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
              League of Angels
              [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

We too on server 24 have been seeing this same thing happen where people that were invited could not enter and was told to buy an invite for 100 diamonds, but I made it to all three weddings including mine with no problem. One thing I think that caused a problem with entering for others is that if you do not enter as soon as it opens is when this problem happens since as soon as you get in there a clock starts timing down for the gifts. So I think maybe the clock needs to wait a minuet before starting to give players the chance to get there.

Comment

It would be a bug if people were invited, accepted those invitations, and could not enter at the time of the ceremony that they had to buy their way in.
                  YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
                  Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
                  RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
                  I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonraker.Inc View Post
                    It would be a bug if people were invited, accepted those invitations, and could not enter at the time of the ceremony that they had to buy their way in.
                    agree Moon, we also face same issue in s46, get invited, accept invitation, but cant enter (except buy invitation card 100 dia)
                    It is not a bug, the invitation costs 100 diamonds in the shop.
                    if this is not a bug, then what is the purpose for being invited if we need to buy invit card while wedding held..
                    IGN : Exodus
                    server : Sea of Insanity [S46]

Comment

same with server 24. why send out invites if the ones who are invited can't get in? also why do i have to spend more cash for diamonds for wedding quests. need more gold options, not everyone can afford to buy diamonds all the time

Comment

i didnt attend mine n it still worked

except the marriage loops quest still dont reset dis is a bug also

Comment

on server one it seems as though on common wedding 7 guests can attend without being asked to pay. I myself attended one and didnt realize before i clicked it that it had asked me to pay. I had been invited and rsvp'd but it did purchase an invite and did not use it it went into my sack. I wound up using it to invite an extra guest to my wedding. Which only 7 were able to attend lol

Comment

Originally posted by Qiki1 View Post
                            on server one it seems as though on common wedding 7 guests can attend without being asked to pay. I myself attended one and didnt realize before i clicked it that it had asked me to pay. I had been invited and rsvp'd but it did purchase an invite and did not use it it went into my sack. I wound up using it to invite an extra guest to my wedding. Which only 7 were able to attend lol
                            yea i got the same today invited to a wed and accepted but when i want to enter its asked me to buy an invite so i just click it and bought an invite but it went to my bag and i still enter the ceremony scene
                            MaleTsuki S49

MOVE ON

Comment

Well my wife put in a ticket and she was told the game was working properly and that you should have to pay 100 diamonds to attend your own wedding. This is fine with us. I had a use event not give me credit I was told this is normal and I was wrong. Nothing was done to fix this. My wife played an event that instead of using her spin cards it took diamonds first. She was told this is how the event was meant to run. Nothing was done to fix it. Now this issue. I know how to fix this we both spent every diamond we had on our characters so now whether the event runs right or not we will never recharge and will never have to wonder/worry if our diamonds are safe. This is how the game is meant to run and our credit cards are working properly. Sadly until R2 gets some customer service me and my wife can not support this company. I suggest other players do the same. When money stops flowing in I am sure they will care about their players again.

Comment

Working...
                              X