Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Marriage update issues and glitches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage update issues and glitches

There are some known issues with the marriage update. We are aware of the issues.

Currently the Devs are away on holiday for 2 weeks ( Chinese Spring Festival ) The R2 team are not able to get the marriage update checked and corrected until they return from their holidays. As some R2 staff are on their annual holiday leave, this means that there may be delays in answering tickets.

I will be merging threads together as we do not need multiple threads about the same issues.

I would like to remind players that R2 games HOST SB, The addition of the marriage update and resulting issues, are the domain of the game developers who are not part of R2 games and are a seperate company. please refrain from posting incorrect and false information in the forums.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Just wondering..I play other games that are developed by chinese companies then used by others. But these games have someone translate and test those games before they are made live by other hosts. Who does that for R2games?

Comment

that is confidential information and not something that the players need to know
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
      X