This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of bugs

Dont know whats going on but seems like the game is getting new bugs daily.First sanctuary mount skill isnt working 100% of the time.Second and nothing to do with latency party members or enemy party members standing not atking for 1-7 turns not fighting.3rd Talismans not working and yes i know there are % chance of them working but if they are equiped on all mercs with over 30% chance to work and dont work for full crusades run then they arent working.I know it is the chinese new year but this is rediculouse .Im not the only one on s13 seeing these either 2 other people I just asked having same issues .Ty for reading this I almost rage quit the game today due to frustration.

Need specifics on the talismans you're reporting bugs on, and screenshots of things not working. Can't really make a report based on this information as it's not clear to a single incident and no proof available. If you can get that for us, we can make the logs and potentially get fixes (If there is anything wrong, or just luck having an off day)

Comment

I think I've seen the party members not attacking for a turn or two one.
      Shadowbound
      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
      League of Angels
      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

there is a soul skill that makes it so that characters are stunned for 2 turns, that will make it so they don't attack
        Mortem_Obire s19
        Hunter lv 80

Comment

Also: Charge Forth on a full party/mulit hitter merc. lol I've had it happen in cloudwinder too.
          Shadowbound
          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
          League of Angels
          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Chainstrike and Chainspell not working properly if at all. A couple of mercs are just standing there. It happens in all the areas of the game where the entire party is being used.
            Circe - S29 The Lost Cypts

Comment

where are the screenshots or videos showing these issues ?
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

LOL how do you screenshot a party member not atking its only going to be seen if its a video.

Comment

on cloud the enemy doesnt have this skill so doesnt pertain.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                    Im not computer savy so no ideah how to make a video.It is an issue and no a latency issue when my whole party stand in gw and a person 1 mill br lower can kill me from no party members atking.I have no ss since wasnt exspecting it to happen.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....on-Shadowbound

If you want us to take the issues seriously, then take the issue seriously yourself and provide evidence showing the issues.

use something like hypercam and load the video into a hosting site then post the link in a post in the thread

Comment

Originally posted by Aotearoa View Post
                        Need specifics on the talismans you're reporting bugs on, and screenshots of things not working. Can't really make a report based on this information as it's not clear to a single incident and no proof available. If you can get that for us, we can make the logs and potentially get fixes (If there is anything wrong, or just luck having an off day)
                        Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                        // Screenshots will not work for this, because if it stand and not atk, screenshot is only one static picture and unfortunately it will not work, best rec one video.
                        Originally posted by R23000475 View Post
                        LOL how do you screenshot a party member not atking its only going to be seen if its a video.
                        One video is the best thing to prove since he can show his battle, and you can use one video screen recorder program, or use mobile in front of computer it will work to prove that the issue is happening..

Comment

I am done with this thread.

Comment

Working...
                          X