This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8v8 Titles

Recently, won the "Heavenbound" title from this past week's 8v8. I was wondering if it is normal for it to last only 24 hours, or it's something that needs looking into. This past reset happened, and the title disappeared without the 8v8 week ending yet (I am still number 1 from Monday's totals). If it only lasts 24 hours, then I will understand and will close this out. Thanks.
    YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
    Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
    RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
    I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

give me a screenshot of the 8v8 rankings, showing your character name and server, I want to get this checked as it should last a week logically
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

The following are submitted:

Fig. 1 - Screen shot as of Tuesday, March 3rd, 2015 - 09:27A Server Time

Fig. 2 - Screen shot of Title as of Monday, March 2nd, 2015 - 00:30A Server Time
      YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
      Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
      I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

the same has happened to me each time i get berserker/mythic blade or heavenbound

Comment

same here. it only lasted a day.
          Dragonnaire - Lvl 76(Shadowbound)
          server: s46 - Sea of Insanity

Comment

Kit's going to have it looked at. Don't know if we will be comped after it's fixed, but keep on fighting to the top and cross fingers.

Comment

its been like this since i can remember.
              Turkey of S2.

Comment

this is so true... you worked hard for 1 week for the title then the title will only last for 1 day thats i personally dont do 8v8 anymore not to mention the reward sux big time
                PRINCESS LHEA

Comment

I have checked into it, its a 24 hour title, it only lasts one day
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Awwww. There you go folks. Thanks Kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                      I have checked into it, its a 24 hour title, it only lasts one day
                      This is news to nobody. The question is why?

The monthly HB champion and runner-up get a month long title - correct.
                      The weekly GW champions get a weekly title - correct.
                      The monthly xGW champions get a weekly title - weird - but good enough.
                      The weekly 8v8 champions get a 24 hour title - incorrect.

The OP is correct to question this inconsistency (and the other one I listed above), but nobody really cares much. The titles are not very important.

Comment

Working...
                      X