Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to get same color of Demonic Wings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to get same color of Demonic Wings?

I have heard that it is possible to get same color demonic wing and that when it happens, you won't be getting stats from the latter. the 2nd (identical) demonic wing will be useless?

Anyone who is knowledgeable on this?

Thanks for the reply.
    Dragonnaire - Lvl 76(Shadowbound)
    server: s46 - Sea of Insanity

it is possible to get 2-3 lots of the demonic wings. A wing swap can be considered by the R2s if a player has 3 sets of the demonic wings, if a player files a ticket, but the player has to have 3 sets of wings ( one active, 2 inactive )
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Yes it is, as it's random. You don't know what you'll get out of a box...1/4 chance of getting a dupe...and increases by 1/4 every time you get a wing of a different color.

Oh I have a question, what happens if you have 3 of the 4 colors of Demon Wings...and all you get are dupes? If you have a screenshot of all those wing color duplicates does only 1 of them get exchanged for the remaining one...or do all of them get exchanged for the one that you don't have?
      Last edited by Solariai; 03-06-2015, 12:27 AM.
      Shadowbound
      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
      League of Angels
      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

i havent even gotten 1 pair yet... cause i never get into top 32 lol
        Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

ah.. ok. thanks sir kit and SOlariai. So i guess, i might get same colored demonic wing next time.. if that happens, i'll just wait for another identical wing and file a ticket to replace it with another colored demonic wing.. Thank you.
          Dragonnaire - Lvl 76(Shadowbound)
          server: s46 - Sea of Insanity

Comment

It is possible. Olivia on S2 got red 3 times, R2 did help her by giving her a different color after she had gotten her 3rd pair.

Comment

Olivia is da bomb!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 99841 View Post
                Olivia is da bomb!!!!
                +1 Olivia is the bestest

Comment

Got my first set on 70. I would think anything that was duped can be turned into vouchers (selling), but having one you can exchange into another set works as well.
                  YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
                  Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
                  RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
                  I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

Working...
                  X