• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fixed marriage quests complain!!

HI

player name:miniskull
    vip:9

thank god marriage quest has been fixed but what we got as a compansation is not near enough

iv'e been married 4 20 days now n only got compansion 9k worth of marriage points

if u do the math 100 x 8 quest tht 800 a day x 20 days tht 16k worth of marriage points

u gave all players 9k compansation even if they been married only for 1 day which gave dem huge boost while i use diamonds to buy flowers to boost
    tree

N THT NOT FAIR GAMING AT ALL

sorry but please compensait me according to wht i lost due to bugs on the game n time i lost gaining points

BEST REGARDS

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	1767003

ok..... the compensation was decided by the devs for ALL players. unmarried players should find that the compensation will be added to their tree when they marry.

not all players could marry on the 1st day, some had to wait their turn to get married, they are still entitled to the same compensation as players that married on the first day as all married players were affected by the bugs.

last, you have a level 3 marriage tree.. I tested the compensation pack with a newly married character, they have 5.8k less affection than you... so the gap is not really that much....

the compensation is ample, the affection from marriage quests has been increased and this issue is closed
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-06-2015, 05:23 AM.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
    X