Marriage tree- not getting bonus stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage tree- not getting bonus stats

I have a lv 4 marriage tree but i notice when i level tree im not getting bonus, idc if this is a server bug for all or just for me plz let me now thx

ThatBlackGuy S1 armorgames

Look at the reset version of your BR (in the leaderboard) compared to after when you upgraded it. The numbers didn't shoot up the addition for mine as well, but it had changed.

Comment

I have the same issue Aotearoa. I went to bed at 2.66mill BR and my wifey(Olivia) leveled our tree while i was still offline, and my BR was the same. The 1st 5% boost to guardian stats gave me over 8K BR of a boost. So i should of been close to 2.67mill BR with getting that boost to 10%. instead im still JUST over 2.66mill BR.

Turkey of S2

Comment

Originally posted by Aotearoa View Post
        Look at the reset version of your BR (in the leaderboard) compared to after when you upgraded it. The numbers didn't shoot up the addition for mine as well, but it had changed.

oh k, but i just leveled the tree this morning and i was staring at my br and it didnt move, not the leaderboard stats, so itll fix its safe on mon?

Comment

I stopped getting stats after i leveled tree 1st time, i looked at my stats before leveing tree everytime to see if my stats moved, but neither my stats nor br moved, hopefully this get solved soon thx

ThatBlackGuy vip7 Armor Games S1

Comment

That's something you'll have to report to your guys at armor games if it's actually an issue.

Comment

oh k wasn't aware

Comment

I dont play at armor games, and im having the same issue.
                Last edited by TurkeyofS2; 03-06-2015, 12:52 PM.

Comment

I'll send this in for review when I can.

Comment

Yep me too after the comp and wedding quest I started at 5% and now at level 4 its 10% - Server 22 Kazzabom

Comment

same here, face the same issue, the guild percentage bonus tree work properly..
                      but the guardian bonus tree didnt give any stats boost..
                      hope this will be fixed soon..

ps : im not play armor games, jst r2games
                      IGN : Exodus
                      server : Sea of Insanity [S46]

Comment

Working...
                      X