X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solariai
    started a topic Question about any shielding skill pet

Question about any shielding skill pet

Do any other shield skill pets have the same problem with their shields (that Cupid has) too. (having opposing parties gain shields from just being touched by anything from the pet themselves [most shield skill pets], mercs with a shield, and main with the shield [From fox])
    (Snow Bear, Gibboun, Fox, Jellyfish)

...or is it only with cupid?

• R299578425
    replied
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....d-shield-issue

This is in the bug report section of the forums.

Leave a comment:

• Solariai
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Cupid shield triggering skills on sheilded.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	542.8 KB
ID:	1709471
    Cupid Skill triggering on same party when shielding. (I took the screen in Temple, but this happens everywhere when I have a debuff skill on cupid...and is disadvantageous in PVP if the effect that Dispel has is in effect when main or merc dies)
    Last edited by Solariai; 03-11-2015, 04:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aotearoa
    replied
    It's likely separate issues with Talismans and the shield, but we're taking screenshots and reports in the Bug area to try and find the cause and root of the problems that surfaced. Hopefully more answers can be given in time.

Leave a comment:

• Solariai
    replied
    There are also other problems like Tali skills like Dispel Illusion and Sneak Attack triggering during launch of skills that shield other party members other than pet. (I noticed Dispel triggering when Cupid did shield and another person posted showing that SA triggered when Gibboun gave their Lady Hel a shield)

Leave a comment:

• xXDminXx
    replied
    The snow bear gets absorb and I have never noticed a problem with mine . Thats not to say that there isnt a problem, just that I havent noticed it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X