Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it bug? skip 2 round(14&15) in MM without fight.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it bug? skip 2 round(14&15) in MM without fight.

Click image for larger version

Name:	35.png
Views:	1
Size:	908.2 KB
ID:	1767174Click image for larger version

Name:	36.png
Views:	1
Size:	932.4 KB
ID:	1767175

weird bug, u mmust be 2 OP

Comment

I'm thinking the chat may have glitched for you because there were fights on each level.
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

I've had that happen too, the battles skipping, but I think with lv24 and 25 skipping directly to 26. That makes for a really quick MM.

For me it seems to be one off because this happened to me once and only once.

I have to point out it's not only the chat, but the battles on those floors that got also got skipped. (click on the auto-move button -->Battle skips sending me or other people who have had this happen to the next floor)[winning the floor is logged in chat with no battle being fought on the player's end]
        ---------------------
        You could have that today, but not tomorrow...I have a feeling if this is a real issue it's gonna be hard for support to duplicate. I'm curious to what causes it.
        Last edited by Solariai; 03-11-2015, 06:32 AM.
        Shadowbound
        [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
        [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
        League of Angels
        [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

It will be very hard to duplicate without proof. However, I will ask a few to actually hypercam so it can be visibly seen to skip the battle itself not just posting the text. Skipping the text of it is more visual skipping the battles themselves is an issue if it's proven that happened. But I can personally tell you I do MM every night and never have I skipped a battle, I've had some quick ones due to souls firing and talismans actually working for once... but I have never skipped a battle.
          File a ticket
          for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

it happened, when i had lag there. i click start and my char go to portal, before the monster spawn.

Comment

Confirmed not a bug, was doing two bouts of Mighty Mercs today on different regions to test. This is not actually skipping battles. You only see the posts on the all chat for every five levels, what appears to happen to the OP is that they noticed something then looked back and were at a different floor so they thought they skipped battles.
              File a ticket
              for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

Working...
              X