Level 49 player fighting in 30-39 heroic battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 49 player fighting in 30-39 heroic battle

I am playing at server "[s57] Sea of Dust". This month a player named "nakra mgl" (level 49) is still fighting in 30-39 cross-server heroic battle. How is that possible with new rules of heroic battle. Could you please see into the matter?

Screen Shot is attached.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	319.1 KB
ID:	1767217
    Last edited by R234103850; 03-12-2015, 12:09 AM.

thanks for the screenshot, we are looking into a issue where some players appear to have leveled up and we are looking for how this has happened, as it should not be possible.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Now that the problem is in your notice. You should at least get this guy eliminated from heroic battle, while he is still fighting. His next battle is with me. I'll surely lose from a lvl49 player. If this guy get eliminated, i would be the winner of this month for sure.
      I would like to claim reward if this guy get me eliminated.
      Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
      thanks for the screenshot, we are looking into a issue where some players appear to have leveled up and we are looking for how this has happened, as it should not be possible.

Comment

Players can not be removed from the HB, the HB needs to be allowed to run its case. In the event that the player has leveled up in a way that the devs rule as a legit way, then they will be considered to be the legit winners of the HB

While leveling up is not should to be possible in the HB ( leveling into the next bracket ) if it is done using a method that was legit before the HB was changed, then it would not be considered abuse of a bug or glitch, just marked for checking and resolving the issue so other players can not duplicate the issue.

Comment

times running out..the finalist need answer..its avaiable to lvl up or no?

if can lvl up..i suggest all finalist must up lvl if u wanna win with that narka lvl 49 BR 300 lol..

Comment

Yeah I mean, what the hell is that? I wasted my four months to be strong for heroic battle. But when the time comes, it is quite injustice for all of us. Developers should answer that or close all servers, no need to run the game.

Originally posted by Teyree View Post
            times running out..the finalist need answer..its avaiable to lvl up or no?

if can lvl up..i suggest all finalist must up lvl if u wanna win with that narka lvl 49 BR 300 lol..

Comment

the developers are looking into it as I have posted.......there is no need to close all of the servers as there are only 4 players out of a couple of 1000, that have leveled up and if the servers were closed, then its going to be harder to fix the issue.

Comment

G M unfair.. how could it be lvl 49 can play HB in lvl 30-39... if it is allowed, why I now can not move up a level.. let us cried game.. thank 4 attention

Comment

Kit, it's simple. If the player has "level up!" they got for vip2 they can level up. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                  X