Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Bug in Cupid shield

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in Cupid shield

Since this changed to shield in caster's row, it doesn't work properly. I noticed that it was shielding mercs not in its row, so I changed formation to try it. With a cross formation with Cupid at the centre, it only shields itself. With other formations, it seems to be a bit hit and miss. Sometimes it shields in the same row, sometimes it doesn't.

Silsur/S21
    Last edited by R295759840; 03-22-2015, 06:06 AM.

screenshots, please
    S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

Formation:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2015-03-22 16.34.45 (800x450).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	177.8 KB
ID:	1710013

Only Cupid is shielded.

Name:	Screenshot 2015-03-22 16.30.57 (2).jpg
Size:	368.6 KB
ID:	1710014

Comment

Likely just a visual bug. Reduced damage means the shield was cut through (if you took less). It seems to have been working fine, save for the visual effect so far. Can you confirm that you take less damage when 'shielded' as opposed to regular damage? Or confirm that you take the same amount after being hit (say, second hit after the initial that would 'break' the shield)

Comment

I'm not sure. I do know that using the formation above in CW level 66, I die first and crazy fast (3 hits!), which is why I don't think the shield is working. Before the change, I could reach lvl 68 without renting a talisman, now I can't get past 66.

Comment

With the formation like this, it definitely works, no problem.

Name:	Screenshot 2015-03-23 08.42.33 (2).jpg
Size:	212.6 KB
ID:	1710037

Comment

Working...
            X