Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Socket not showing in forge menu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socket not showing in forge menu

Hi All. Have a strange issue that even has the VET help in game scratching their heads. I am a lvl 39 warrior on White Thorn Server. I have a few other characters on other servers higher level than 35, which is the level for gems to be available, so I know that it can be used. For some reason, the socket option is not coming up when I click on the forge icon. All I have are Enhance, Upgrade, and Gem Upgrade. I have a full set of blackwind gear. When I hover over the blade and armour it says can socket.
    I have heaps of gems but when I click on them, and select socket, a red Unactivated flashes up on the screen. I am at a complete loss as to why this is happening. I have looked through the forums and cant find anything that matches this problem. I have spent a bit of money on this game, and I don't want to lose this character, but I cant really play it if I cant socket gems.
    I saw one post that said I may have to compete a quest to activate the sockets. Anyone know what that might be, and have I missed it??
    Thanks in advance.

Have you done all the main quests listed in the quest tracker?

Comment

we need your character and server name please
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

The quests pop up as Main quests. The one for Gems also unlocks your Craft.

Comment

Working...
        X