No announcement yet.

Bugz in Crusades with Devilish Duke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devilish duke is a support merc, depending on the other mercs, BR may go up or down..... however there are some issues that we are addressing and the loss of BR is something that required more than 20 screenshots and a couple of hours of explaining, in order to show the issues for the devs and get them to realise how big a issue it was, that we wanted checked, tested and fixed ASAP

we do have a fix for some of the issues, that will be on thursday but we can not be sure all of the issues will be fixed.....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

i replaced 4stars MK with 5stars DD and lost 20k

Comment

Originally posted by R2122590345 View Post
        i replaced 4stars MK with 5stars DD and lost 20k
        Monkey king has a +12% PATK perk which Devilish duke doesnt. Depending on how strong you are, that could equal 20k BR lost. especially if u were over 100-120k PATK on your MK.

Comment

Originally posted by TurkeyofS2 View Post
          Monkey king has a +12% PATK perk which Devilish duke doesnt. Depending on how strong you are, that could equal 20k BR lost. especially if u were over 100-120k PATK on your MK.
          that's lame spending hundreds of dollars for a 5stars DD (dmg 99k) to lose that much...might as well kept my money and the 4stars MK
          Last edited by R2122590345; 03-31-2015, 05:37 PM.

Comment

I noticed that Devilish Duke uses his original stats in Crusades, not some nurfed stats, which makes him actually a good merc for the 1-st ~10 stages.
            And well R2122590345 (woah, that's a weird name), D Duke may have less br, but his passives may (or may not) compensate for it.
            S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

Working...
            X