Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Guild War Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild War Bug

Ppl getting points and towers before GW actually starts.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	756.2 KB
ID:	1768270

Server, character name...?
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....on-Shadowbound

^ Info we need.

Comment

Originally posted by Aotearoa View Post
      Server, character name...?
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....on-Shadowbound

^ Info we need.
      S67
      Uncle Sam
      Player getting tower before guild war actually starts.

Comment

Thanks! I've passed this on to be looked into. Appreciate the post!

Comment

its something I have been looking into for a couple of months...... there is a issue where what the players are seeing as the time, is incorrect..... its slow time ( meaning that they are seeing 10 seconds to go, but the GW has actually started.......

its something that is impossible to fix as its not possible to have 100% accurate time as there can be delays in the information between the players server and the players computer, and I have seen countdown timers jump 15 seconds simply by running two computers and refreshing one during the WB countdown and not the other computer... one character starts 15 seconds before the other character even tho the timers were reading the same when both characters entered into the WB

we are also aware that some players are using browser setting tweaks ( legal ) and some programs that influence the transfer of information between servers and computers ( illegal ), the devs are investigating the matter.........
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
            its something I have been looking into for a couple of months...... there is a issue where what the players are seeing as the time, is incorrect..... its slow time ( meaning that they are seeing 10 seconds to go, but the GW has actually started.......

its something that is impossible to fix as its not possible to have 100% accurate time as there can be delays in the information between the players server and the players computer, and I have seen countdown timers jump 15 seconds simply by running two computers and refreshing one during the WB countdown and not the other computer... one character starts 15 seconds before the other character even tho the timers were reading the same when both characters entered into the WB

we are also aware that some players are using browser setting tweaks ( legal ) and some programs that influence the transfer of information between servers and computers ( illegal ), the devs are investigating the matter.........
            I think tower was acquired at around 1 minute before countdown, and countdown was pretty much the same for all of the other players because they noticed this too. No big deal, but just felt I needed to post this strange bug lol

Comment

your screenshot does not show that, it only shows the countdown timer.... not the server time and your computer time......

a screenshot showing the server time, your computer time and the countdown time is better.... however even computer and server times are not 100% accurate tho they are synced into the atomic clock

http://time.is/

Click image for larger version

Name:	world time.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	1710275
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
              X