Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

Missing BR after reset

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing BR after reset

After maintenance today, I'm missing 121,500 BR. my actual Br is 3478650 recorded yesterday before reset. Today when i log in after maintenance. i saw that my br is only 3357150. i check everything , including my aid , my gems, soul. is in order. and my main char and mercs decrease in stats too. i think it's also after i max the exp for the wing. cause my wing is lvl 80 and exp is max. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-30 at 3.00.38 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	252.4 KB
ID:	1768355 shown here is the record before reset. and nowis this.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-30 at 3.00.48 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	760.9 KB
ID:	1768356 I already send ticket. Any mods can help to check it. here is my ticket number 303367. thanks.

The guys who deal with tickets will respond. But out of curiosity; Did you get the new mercenary?

Comment

yes. i did. make it to 5 star too. but i think the problem start when i use aloe ore during the event and max the exp for wings. my wing is already level 80 and i thought i can still use the aloe ore to do the event now and now it's maxed exp. look like the wing stats are not added to my main and my heroes.

Comment

Was told about a problem with the new Merc regarding losses of BR. There are threads about it all over the forum at the moment. IF that is the issue, it should be resolved on Thursdays maint. Going to check the info on it when I can though and provide more detail here.

Comment

i saw the thread about the new merc, some players missing br. mine is missing not only for devil, my mainc char, sacajawaea, romulus and evergreen. and 120k br is a big thing to be lost. and thank you aotearoa for the quick reply. and i just want to know whether elemental will be added more floors later.

Comment

i'm really dissapointed at R2 in replying my ticket. to say that there is nothing is wrong. and told me to check again. and u think i have not done all that . before issuing a ticket. i have check and double check everything from gems, souls, formation, everything. nothing i find is out of place. but i know that when i maxed my exp for the wing. this happen . and when i see the stats of my wing now and compare it to my main and mercs. i see that stats for wing was the 1 missing . so aotearoa or either of u GM can help to check it again . if not just tell me or other players who have the same problems just quit already.

Comment

The R2 is correct, there is no issue with your wings however there is clearly a issue with the new merc and its affecting the BR.

I had your character checked, the change in BR did not happen with your wings, it happened with the usage of the new merc.

so once again, wait until the next maintenance when the fix can be put in place.
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

thanks kit for the reply, i just need a confirmation about this. not ask me to check again.

Comment

thanks for the help KitWritten n Aotearoa, i knew lee quite well, he is already like a brother to me, n tbh this issue really is affecting his gaming, i really hope his problem will be resolved on thursday maintenence... because for me, i really dont want to loose another player at my server, especially those whom i knew...once again, thankyou both, n thankyou for everyone who had worked hard to solve this issue...

Comment

1st of all i want to apologize that i have to represent him in writing this, but since he is so fed up at this moment, and so it is on my sugestion that i will post this on his behalf..
                    this screen shot was published at our guild group at FB by Julio...and yes i can ask for more if u need it (more screen shot)...
                    he was asking why even after the maintenence he still got his BR drop?...
                    and also wondering is it so imposible for r2 staff to check his account on the last day before he upgraded his wings or before the DD event started, to compare it with his current status?...

once again my apology if im the one who must post this at the forum instead of him, but if any of the representative can promise for a solution, i promise i can drag his lame bottom back to the forum to speak for himself...

any response would be greatly appreciate by me & him especially...thankyou..

Patientia ~ S48
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by LaPatientia; 04-01-2015, 10:11 AM.

Comment

The screenshots show a loss in BR ( confirmed ) the loss of BR when they upgraded the wings. is not showing in the logs ( confirmed ) Julio has been told multiple times by different game staff that we can not find anything other than the BR issue with the new merc, and does not want to accept that we can not find the cause for the loss of BR.

the decision to refer the issue to the devs, was made after the maintenance when it was confirmed that the issue was still there with loss of BR on the character and that no reasonable cause or record of the loss of BR, could be found.
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Okay, this is enough. You have been told multiple times Juliolee and any more of your posts saying we don't care will not be allowed on this forum. Your account has been personally checked by someone three times now and it's being sent to devs. You will cease this complaining and moaning or we will stop responding to any of your plaints.
                        File a ticket
                        for payment issues
                        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                        X