Marriage Removed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage Removed?

Im Underdogs in S26, suddenly the reset come and my marriage ends. Might be a bug, please check, oddly is, my BR doesn't change, even when it say Im available to propose to anyone?
    If my BR doesn't decrease, so it must be that Im still married, but in the screen, it says I'm not? Please help, ty
    Attached Files

Wonder is my situation being checked out or will be?

Comment

its a known issue, work is being done to find out what is causing this and why as its affecting random players only... there is no timeframe for a fix so issues are being handled on a case by case basis
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Glad that situation is being known, thats a great news, I will wait patiently until its being fixed, thank you

Comment

Got another question tho, when the marriage was fixed. Will our days resume or reset? Or reset to our latest point, like 44 days or so? I hope it will be resume, so we can continue doing our missed marriage quests, and doing the tree prize.. Thank you.

Comment

what is the name of your partner

Comment

AmarisaOil

Comment

according to what I can see.... neither of you are married.....

Comment

Right, we used to married until 2 days ago, and it magically removed us after the reset. Then I rush to here and report, must be a cruel April's Fools.. Im sure our marriage is in log, we got level 5 tree, claim all rewards from day 1-40, currently waiting to claim 50th day reward.. But boom, we're divorcee and single, with cupid..

Comment

Any updates? Is the devs aware of my situation and going to check on that or not? I want to know whether it will be checked on or not, so I can tell my in-game wife the updates. Whether she can remarry someone or not, need to know if our situation will be fixed so our tree, prizes wouldn't be completely lost.

Comment

You also need to wait until people are in who can answer the above questions, which is why there has been no reply yet.
                      There will be a reply when we get one though. Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Ah alright, will do.. Thanks for quick reply. ^^

Comment

Sorry it's taken a bit. People don't get into the office until later on, and I have very limited answers when it comes to things like these.

Comment

Yeah, its alright. I thought Devs was already in office, this morning. But its ok, I already wait 2 days, couldn't hurt to wait a few more, right? Hopefully that it will be fixed before HB, no idea if it has affected us anything.. Thank you,

Comment

Oh crud. I just reminded myself that it's the Holiday, and we wont be able to get an answer until after. I lose track of days a lot when I have no coffee...

Comment

Working...
                              X