Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww , my bad luck.

Comment

Got a question tho, when dev fixed our marriage, will there be compensation? I know it might be a lot to ask, but we've been missing out wedding quest, on tuesday, it will be 1 week.. 1 week worth of wedding quest is 35 quests, 100 affection each x 2 players, which mean 7k affection that we've been missing, will we get it back? Let me know after what you hear from Devs, thank you,

Comment

Have you hear anything yet? Hope you guys dont forget me, D: .. My situation still yet to be resolved.

Comment

Im sorry if I annoy you guys, but my patience starting to run thinly, I decide to submit ticket. And got reply this morning, and they say,

"Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us but as you were told in the forums this was being worked on. Neither you nor AmariaOil are married as of maintenance. Simply marry each other.

GM Serrin"

Are they kidding me? We were married until April 1 when we were rip off from this, we missed out level 5 gem and level 6 gem, and we cannot level our tree any longer, and we still have our "cupid"..

So if we re-marry, we already cheated out level 5 and 6 gem that anyone will get, and they level to level 6 tree faster than we will.. Considering we marry on Feb 14, the very first day of wedding. And why we're being cheated out on level 5 and level 6 gem that everyone will get and we couldn't?

*Forgive my rant, Im getting really frustrating now*

Comment

I have a limited time to be able to get in touch and find answers being at a completely different time zone then most of the R2 people. Been trying to find a response on this, but them being swarmed at the moment...it takes a bit. But since you've sent in a ticket, I can't really be of any more help on the matter. GM responses trump mine!

Comment

Ok, so in other word, we're doomed, right. There's nothing we can do about it anymore, unless we remarry... Has to do tree all over again, and claiming prize all over again.. Missed out level 5 and 6 gem.. While GM says that we're not married during maintenance so simply marry each other.. Why would we already have cupid.. But dont worry about it.. Feel free to closed this thread. Im not participating on it anymore.

Comment

I'm not sure. Going to ask if there's anything that can be done. Nobody is online yet to even ask that. The benefit of day time Modding!

Comment

AmarisaOil and I discussing, and decide to propose again.. Take risk of losing Cupid and Tree, etc.. for other 15 days. Our sacrifice for r2 Devs' mistake.

Comment

you should not lose cupid, once gained its a perm pet.....

the issue is that in most cases of this issue, one player is divorced, the other is not, yours is the first case where both partners are divorced at the same time....
                    it requires a dev level check of both accounts...... and that had to be requested as the devs are not R2 staff and follow their own system... unfortunately as there was a holiday in china, its taking longer to get a response from the devs.
                    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Hm, ok, I get that, but why do GM say to marry again in mail? I already propose and will be married tomorrow.. Did I just screw my chance of returning to our previous bugged marriage?

Comment

Or does that GM doesn't know that Im already previously married?
                        Last edited by Underdoogs; 04-10-2015, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Ok, we remarry at 6:30 (18:30 server time), finally got tree back, but sadly is, its at level 1.. Along with all prizes reset ..
                          I hope it is the final of this, its pain to have tree at level 1 already.. What should we do? Just continue levelling our tree, or will it be repaired so we dont have to lose lots to catch up others, considering we marry during Feb 14.
                          Once you get information from Devs, please let me know, thanks ^^

Comment

Working...
                          X