No announcement yet.

Collect marriage chest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to report a bug with the chest for 50th day of marriage.Both me and my partner can't collect it. [s40] Forest of Thorns, Qyl and IcePrincess.

Comment

30 day chest bugged
      Elethrin s40

Comment

the chests are not bugged, its a issue with the time that is the cause..... we should be able to get it fixed in the next week when the last of the DST time changes are done.... meanwhile the chests can be collected about a hours to 24 hours after they show up as collectable
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

ty for help

Comment

50 day Gagicutza

Comment

50 day Gagicutza s40

Comment

The same problem with day 30

Mikage Tetsur from S65 Stormcrag

Comment

I want to report a bug with the chest for 50th day of marriage. I can't collect the chest!

Server 3

Thanks for help.

Comment

if you read other pages on this you would of seen it not a bug ....look at page 2 and read

Comment

Problems again to colect the marriage chest, this time the 30 Th day chest server 65 Eythil

Comment

Read page 2....Kitwritten as already posted about this......you can collect your gifts 24 hours later......Kitwritten's
                        the chests are not bugged, its a issue with the time that is the cause..... we should be able to get it fixed in the next week when the last of the DST time changes are done.... meanwhile the chests can be collected about a hours to 24 hours after they show up as collectable

Comment

Working...
                        X