Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

AFK world boss bugged

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK world boss bugged

Server 50. Always in world boss my char stopped moving. it just reborn and stay there instead of fighting the boss. i have to unclick afk and then click again. There is no reason for start afk if it doenst work.

This was already addressed. Look before posting please.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....63-WB-AFK-fail

Comment

Didnt change screen nor opened nothing else. it was just there the only page opened

Comment

Originally posted by Aotearoa View Post
        This was already addressed. Look before posting please.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....63-WB-AFK-fail
        Actually it was dismissed and locked, not addressed. Apparently an easy to reproduce, commonly encountered bug on standard browsers (probably multiple) was not even worth bringing to the attention of the developers.

Comment

Still a response to the question. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Julyannelago View Post
            Server 50. Always in world boss my char stopped moving. it just reborn and stay there instead of fighting the boss. i have to unclick afk and then click again. There is no reason for start afk if it doenst work.
            it is a known issue, the trouble is that what is happening is that you are showing as AFK but you are actually not.....

try clearing your cache and your flash player cache ... that way the AFK mode should show correctly for you...
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by dboon View Post
              Actually it was dismissed and locked, not addressed. Apparently an easy to reproduce, commonly encountered bug on standard browsers (probably multiple) was not even worth bringing to the attention of the developers.
              as has been stated, its happening at the players end..... the devs can not fix your decision to go web surfing with a browser that is causing the issue for you.......
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
              X