X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julyannelago
    started a topic AFK world boss bugged

AFK world boss bugged

Server 50. Always in world boss my char stopped moving. it just reborn and stay there instead of fighting the boss. i have to unclick afk and then click again. There is no reason for start afk if it doenst work.

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Originally posted by dboon View Post
    Actually it was dismissed and locked, not addressed. Apparently an easy to reproduce, commonly encountered bug on standard browsers (probably multiple) was not even worth bringing to the attention of the developers.
    as has been stated, its happening at the players end..... the devs can not fix your decision to go web surfing with a browser that is causing the issue for you.......

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Originally posted by Julyannelago View Post
    Server 50. Always in world boss my char stopped moving. it just reborn and stay there instead of fighting the boss. i have to unclick afk and then click again. There is no reason for start afk if it doenst work.
    it is a known issue, the trouble is that what is happening is that you are showing as AFK but you are actually not.....

try clearing your cache and your flash player cache ... that way the AFK mode should show correctly for you...

Leave a comment:

• Aotearoa
    replied
    Still a response to the question. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• dboon
    replied
    Originally posted by Aotearoa View Post
    This was already addressed. Look before posting please.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....63-WB-AFK-fail
    Actually it was dismissed and locked, not addressed. Apparently an easy to reproduce, commonly encountered bug on standard browsers (probably multiple) was not even worth bringing to the attention of the developers.

Leave a comment:

• Julyannelago
    replied
    Didnt change screen nor opened nothing else. it was just there the only page opened

Leave a comment:

• Aotearoa
    replied
    This was already addressed. Look before posting please.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....63-WB-AFK-fail

Leave a comment:

Working...
X