Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Hour change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hour change

Since the hour change last weekend all events on S66 are 1 hour later. I though this was gonna change from the patch last friday but it didn't change so now my question: Does the events gonna change back from time or gonna stay there forever?
    Example: At my timezone World Boss was 8 a.m. but now it is 9 a.m.

the times shift by up to 2 hours every year.... its a combination of daylight savings time changes where the servers are situated and the country the player is in in 6 months time, they will start changing back again and your WB time will become 8 am for 6 months....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Is the timeshift for you 2hours? For me is it only 1 hour change Well, thanks for the info

Comment

yes..... I do not live in the US so between the change in my country and the US, its a 2 hour shift.... the winter shift for me is better as it does mean that I am not up at 4am in the morning, opening servers, after starting at 11am, its 2 am instead....
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I'm European and the time changed from 2 am to 3 am. Thats why I asked

Comment

Hour Change

I am in Adelaide South Australia.. our clocks went back an hour overnight but server time has not changed.. as can be seen below. Game will not let me into events

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clock.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	729.8 KB
ID:	1710575
            Last edited by Keranna55; 04-04-2015, 05:19 PM.

Comment

A temporary fix you can do is to go into your time settings and set your time to server time. Should allow you back into your events.

Comment

Well I have tried that and It didnt work... Click image for larger version

Name:	mm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	631.8 KB
ID:	1710589 so now I have missed out on mm
                Attached Files

Comment

You realize you swapped it to AM instead of PM (when the events run) and are still about 27 mins ahead of server time?

Comment

I changed times and still can't get into gw, even after clearing cookies etc and reloading page. Hope this is fixed soon!!!!! No fun R2

Comment

Have fixed that my computer now set to west coast US time zone and time....
                      but I should not have to change my settings never had to in any other game I have played

Comment

I've never had to level astrals in any other game I've played, but it's recommended here.

You either want a fix while people are gone for Easter, or you don't. The change is up to you. It's a Holiday and our resources are low at this moment until they return.

Comment

Working...
                        X