Why not gain titles?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not gain titles?

I'm first in several positions as BR and Second EXP leadership.
    Why not gain titles?

Is there anyone higher level than you? Titles are top on server, not per bracket.

Comment

Sadly the top on server isnt entirely correct either as it starts counting from highest bracket down. Even if someone in a lower bracket has a higher BR (or pet, mount, fortitude, etc) they will still give the title to the person in the higher bracket.

I understand that this way was chosen but it doesnt really make a lot of sense to see someone with pet lvl 120 be granted the top title over someone with pet lvl 135.
      so as a feedback, it would be nice to have these brackets removed for certain leader boards (just as the flower rankings)
      ----------
      Glemo - S22 ~~Angels~~

Comment

Read the first part of what I said. Then integrate the second one into the first one like how it was written out. It was correct and the same thing you just said in less words.

Comment

Glemo has a good point though, it seems a bit unfair to see someone of 1.7m br have the br title over someone with 2.7m br because they are on the next bracket

Comment

They have the option to level up as well.

Comment

If the titles or rewards weren't worth squadoosh, we would add it to the equation of whether to camp or not. But it's not, so the scales are still heavily tilted towards camp. Irregardless of the camp vs. level shenanigans, the current system of titles by bracket is harmlessly dumb, periodically leading to pointless threads like this one.

Comment

Working...
              X