Undying love event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undying love event!

Until now i didnt receive my rewards! What happen to it? I need it.

S40 RëmBrän (Dream)

You need to link us to the page you apparently posted on. I'm not seeing anything in there from you.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=undying+love

It's #121, I'm his partner in S40 I hope i linked it right
      SpellBounder
      (S40) The One, The Only…..Dream

Comment

I found that. But I haven't found a Poem, which is what that event is for.

po·em
        ˈpōəm,pōm/Submit
        noun
        a piece of writing that partakes of the nature of both speech and song that is nearly always rhythmical, usually metaphorical, and often exhibits such formal elements as meter, rhyme, and stanzaic structure.

Comment

Wow really! All u had to put was that it didn't qualify as a poem. I'm not stupid and don't need a definition to what a poem is.

e·go·tist
          Adj. egotistical - characteristic of those having an inflated idea of their own importance
          Last edited by Spell_Bounder; 04-09-2015, 04:38 PM.
          SpellBounder

Comment

Originally posted by Spell_Bounder View Post
            Wow really! All u had to put was that it didn't qualify as a poem. I'm not stupid and don't need a definition to what a poem is.

e·go·tist
            Adj. egotistical - characteristic of those having an inflated idea of their own importance
            Nobody said you're stupid. Also, I don't know if he qualified for the event which is why I never stated he did or not. Now that being said; remarks like yours don't have a place here. Calling people egotistical for simply pointing out the existence or non existence of something, and making sure they understand the criteria that was supposed to be met is silly. Try not to do that again.

Comment

I'm sorry for my comment but I took yours as a direct slam on my ability to comprehend the meaning of a poem, I did not take it as a joke and took it quite personally. A simple, it didn't qualify as a poem would have satisfied me completely. With that being said I will compose myself better in the future so I don't offend anyone.
              SpellBounder

Comment

the name was added to the list .... the issue is the backend will not recognize some symbols in names ( the cause of most of these issues ) so instead of reading it as a name that can not be found, it just does not say anything..... the only way the rewards can be sent, is with a manual input and I can not get that done until next week
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

i didn't get anything for this event either kitt. Could be the same issue Mortem_Obire s19
                  Mortem_Obire s19
                  Hunter lv 80

Comment

Working...
                  X