No Mercs droping out of cata runs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Mercs droping out of cata runs

I've notice that since two weeks, it looks like I did not get any mercs from cata runs. As I have asked to some other ppls of my servers (67), it looks like I'm not alone to notice that.

It looks like that MM drop is ok but not in cata...

Could you please let me know what happen and if that is normal?

I thought that merc drop were too low before but now, it is amazingly too low.

DaMage --- (Pifpaf Pouf)
    Mage lvl 67 on Server: 67
    Guild: Forsaken

you are over level 65, so if you are doing the 60+ catacombs, its normal, the cards are meant to be harder to get...... so players have to decide if they want to level fast or slow the leveling and farm the lower level catacombs for cards......
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Erhm, all I have to say if not getting a merc card in 2 weeks is bad for you then you are amazingly lucky! In my server there are many people that have 1 merc per month, and those are the lucky ones. Theres a lv 70+ that got none in nearly 3 months I think.

As for making mercs a consideration for leveling...I'm afraid its not all that we can think of. I am at lv 69 and going to level this hb, partly because I see nothing else at 60, partly because I am making life hell for people of my bracket, it isn't fair for them to not ever see me level because Im gathering mercs. Other people also deserve to reach top ranks, (arena, rumble and so on as well). I stayed at this bracket for nearly 4 months, and got 5 mercs from 60 and 65. I'd have to stay a year to get both full. (Well actually I got silverback 4x, so I guess that does count as more than one)

Comment

don worry. it only gets worse. ive been running 70/75/80 for a long time. not once gotten a card. just dont think about them, because they arent going to drop. they think its ok, but its not. dont bother complaining. it wont do a thing.

Comment

I usually get one card per month if lucky, so if you didnt get any within two weeks and complain, you need to realise that you are extremely lucky .
          Redemption

Comment

It's about money, they'll start to sell individual merc cards for 30-40$ each. The drop rate is far below 1% I'd say. Based off events lately I'd say it's possible this game is maybe not even gonna last much longer. It seems a bit desperate to do an easter event where the mount is 500$+. Starting to look like Wartune prices. All server populations are dropping. Not looking good.

Comment

What i find stupid about it. is that there so worried about people collecting the whole sets to fast, but dont consider the sheer amount of runes u need to even level them all up. not sure what the big deal is about upping the drop rates a bit more.

Comment

no card for almost 2 months [f:6]
                why not giving a card for those who clear MM, that would be great (i think)..
                ah well, just my imagination, suggesting something like that wont change anything..[f:37]
                IGN : Exodus
                server : Sea of Insanity [S46]

Comment

it would be nice.... and yes I am still annoyed that I am missing kee on one account

the merc cards are intended to be hard to get as its a long term event and while completing any sets is very nice, its not intended to be easy to complete sets....
                  some of the higher level sets will be available in future areas and updates but are currently not available at the moment.....

all I can hope for, is that future changes to the game, may include other options for getting cards as that may help the players, but there are no intentions to sell the cards or make them available for purchasing in the game ...

as for the supposed drop rate, there is not one.....its a simple system like rolling a dice where 5 gets a card and the other numbers do not, some players may roll 2x5 in a single MM run ( I am one of them ) while others may not roll 5s at all for a long stretch then roll 3x5 in one day ( something I have seen on a server ) and the chance to roll may or may not happen more than once per MM ( that I can not prove beyond a assumption )
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

its based on luck so if ur account is not lucky than dont expect to get cards fast

like most events luck is 99% factor n the other 1% r the lucky accounts LOL

Comment

In a surprising turn of events, I will chime in to say that I like the implementation and (painfully) low drop rate on merc cards. I've gone 2 months without getting a merc (boo!) and gotten 3 in 2 days (yay!).
                      If you play MM and Cata every day, you should average ~1 merc/week, and I'm ok with this - the jackpot factor is good imo.
                      I would however recommend adding mercs as rare prizes (e.g. Daily Spin of Uselessness, or other periodic events).

Comment

I think mercs themselves would be too large a price, but potent shards could be nice to have on some events. One question, in theory we can get shards from catas. Has anyone ever had this or is this a leyend?

Comment

I was referring to merc cards, but rare shards (mercs/pets/wings/fortitude weirdos) as rare prizes is not a terrible idea.

Comment

Well its certainly seems to be almost a selective drop rate because I see only the top guild have merc drops on a daily basis and some of them even get 2 in a mm run. Something is seriously wrong here.

Comment

Just wanted to say...i got 3 merc cards in MM tonight, one run. A guildmate got 2 last night. Something weird going on.

Comment

Working...
                              X