No Mercs droping out of cata runs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R28074487 View Post
    Well its certainly seems to be almost a selective drop rate because I see only the top guild have merc drops on a daily basis and some of them even get 2 in a mm run. Something is seriously wrong here.
    Yep that is what I was thinking. Seen many from a guild getting cards and the rest of us hardly get a drop. Has nothing to do with luck, but of favoritism and/or cheapskate-ed-ness.
    YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
    Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
    RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
    I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonraker.Inc View Post
      Yep that is what I was thinking. Seen many from a guild getting cards and the rest of us hardly get a drop. Has nothing to do with luck, but of favoritism and/or cheapskate-ed-ness.
      No sure if that is the case or not as far as favoritism. I'm 2nd highest in BR on my server, the highest guy hardly ever gets card drops either. On our server the lower BR guys get them more often. All I know is no matter what it is, it is frustrating.

Comment

Lower levels get more mercs than higher levels, thats why it seems that higher brs get less. This is only regarding catas, for mm its same chance for all levels I believe. Although recently there are few mercs there too. Today just a single merc dropped out. And its getting pretty common.

Comment

ive been trying to get 50-55 combo since dec lol.

Comment

You and me both although been trying longer. The mercs that do drop occasionally are ones you have already which can be split into shards but lots of those required to make the missing ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post

all I can hope for, is that future changes to the game, may include other options for getting cards as that may help the players, but there are no intentions to sell the cards or make them available for purchasing in the game ...
              oh man, what is this.

Limited Shop
              Duration: 4/24 00:00 - 4/26 23:59 (Server Time)
              Description: During the event, the following items will be available in the Limited section of the Shop.
              Lucky Card Pack: Contains a random amount of Blessed Runes, and one of the following Mercenary Cards: Mir, Lukor, Mange, T'tarmek, Prince Sol, Lord Fogo, An'ghur or Remi. Was: 600 Diamonds, Now: 299 Diamonds. Daily purchase limit: 20 per player.

Comment

Can you say "Hee-haw"? Watch people spend to get jokes of cards they already have.
                YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
                Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
                RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
                I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

Originally posted by TurkeyofS2 View Post
                  oh man, what is this.

Limited Shop
                  Duration: 4/24 00:00 - 4/26 23:59 (Server Time)
                  Description: During the event, the following items will be available in the Limited section of the Shop.
                  Lucky Card Pack: Contains a random amount of Blessed Runes, and one of the following Mercenary Cards: Mir, Lukor, Mange, T'tarmek, Prince Sol, Lord Fogo, An'ghur or Remi. Was: 600 Diamonds, Now: 299 Diamonds. Daily purchase limit: 20 per player.
                  it is a old event where players purchase card packs with the option of maybe getting a random merc card.... it generated a number of complaints when players did not get merc cards in the packs....the event is being rerun again......

the ability to purchase cards in the shop or selling them in the shop, still does not exist......

what you quoted me saying was in refering to a player saying that we plan to sell the merc cards at $30-40 each in the shops

I say what I mean, you read into it what you want it to mean....
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

sad thing is I only need one of the afore mentioned cards. sigh
                    Mortem_Obire s19
                    Hunter lv 80

Comment

Working...
                    X