You've got to be kiddin' me...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've got to be kiddin' me...

Again, how many servers are branched in for 3v3? Been trying to get matches for the morning 3v3 session since it began and only gotten 5 of the 10, which is poor in my opinion. I am sure there are others joining in as we speak, so why could I not get matches?
    YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
    Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
    RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
    I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Maybe it is set up in some grouping of servers, although I doubt it, considering I'm s54 and have fought s1 many times. Level doesn't seem to matter either as when I was lvl 59 I was fighting 70+. The 3v3 system sorta confuses me in many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Kasihr View Post
      Maybe it is set up in some grouping of servers, although I doubt it, considering I'm s54 and have fought s1 many times. Level doesn't seem to matter either as when I was lvl 59 I was fighting 70+. The 3v3 system sorta confuses me in many ways.
      That's what I had thought since I do get some lower servers at times when I do 3v3. Just trying to scratch my head in figuring if everyone across those groups didn't want to do 3v3 or they were matched and done with and I am the odd team out.
      YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
      Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
      I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonraker.Inc View Post
        That's what I had thought since I do get some lower servers at times when I do 3v3. Just trying to scratch my head in figuring if everyone across those groups didn't want to do 3v3 or they were matched and done with and I am the odd team out.
        I'm not even sure how many people do it anymore. I know on my server a lot of times my team is the only one doing it. I do the 2nd 3v3 time each day. Maybe most people do it during the 1st one. Generally it's so unbalanced that I am lucky if my team wins 3-4 of the fights. At times we even pull the same over powered group 3-4 times outta 10. Not always so much fun, but some reward is better than none.

Comment

On my server there are only 2 teams that do it in the morning most times.
          Shadowbound
          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
          League of Angels
          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

I guess it is that bad. Usually, most people would do the first one (morning) so I try to get in. The afternoon one is where not that many people (from my server) would be on. However, looks like the tables flipped on this one.

Comment

Depends, what region server you choose? i am at east coast and 8v8 always feel up in less than a minute.

Comment

Working...
              X