Speed and invisibility

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed and invisibility

iwas fight with someone.on my server...he got lower speed than me...and he used invisibility talisman.its mean he's speed will drop with that talisman so it makes him have more lower than my speed...but what happend is on battle he'smain char(invisibility mode) was the 1st attacker...imposible,,with basic speed stat+invisibility talisman+mount lvl 3, he got 1st hit on battle...please GM chek all the nick with INA_(INA_Sempak)s80 Khazaram...if this not cheat he need to give explanation abt how he got 1st hit with lower speed

Nope that's not a bug or a cheat, that's how invis works, cause well, if a full party is invis they would move faster even though they're slow cause you can't hit them for two turns ("can't see opponent" counter that with Heightened Sense).
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 04-14-2015, 09:04 PM.
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by R2111950517 View Post
      iwas fight with someone.on my server...he got lower speed than me...and he used invisibility talisman.its mean he's speed will drop with that talisman so it makes him have more lower than my speed...but what happend is on battle he'smain char(invisibility mode) was the 1st attacker...imposible,,with basic speed stat+invisibility talisman+mount lvl 3, he got 1st hit on battle...please GM chek all the nick with INA_(INA_Sempak)s80 Khazaram...if this not cheat he need to give explanation abt how he got 1st hit with lower speed
      well you cant hit what u cant see...not a cheat or bug its a tactic, and its how invis works, annoys me when players like you come here asking these questions when all you need to do is use 0000000.1% of your brain to figure it out, if you cant figure out how invis works then my advice would be to play something less complicated to you

Next time try asking someone on your server, next step would be to put "invisibility" in search section of forum
      Exe s14 Warrior

Comment

Lol you seem angry today Exe.

Comment

Seems like all the illiterates come from a game that doesn't have anything that induces invisibility. (Namely console RPGs or any single player RPGs that don't even have a blind/invisibility skill)
          Shadowbound
          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
          League of Angels
          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by Kasihr View Post
            Lol you seem angry today Exe.
            Wouldnt say angry but very tired of reading posts here daily similar to above...the forum section is for general support but i dont think it should be "tell me how to do everything because i lack the energy to figure it out myself"
            Exe s14 Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by *~Exe~* View Post
              Wouldnt say angry but very tired of reading posts here daily similar to above...the forum section is for general support but i dont think it should be "tell me how to do everything because i lack the energy to figure it out myself"
              I agree with you. A quick search would do so much more than posting a repeated question and waiting.

Comment

Working...
              X