Glamour Button Shaded in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glamour Button Shaded in

I finally reached mount Lv 4 Xanthos last night. I can access the glamour tab now, but the glamour button at the bottom of that tab still doesn't work.

What's wrong?
    Attached Files

i just checked on my own account, and its grayed out because youve highlighted the one you currently are using. however i noticed i personally cant pick "warhorse lvl 2", all my other mounts are accessible though.

Turkey of s2

Comment

when you level you mount it will automatically put you on the next mount. That's the reason the glamour is shaded, youre already on it
      Mortem_Obire s19
      Hunter lv 80

Comment

Originally posted by TurkeyofS2 View Post
        i just checked on my own account, and its grayed out because youve highlighted the one you currently are using. however i noticed i personally cant pick "warhorse lvl 2", all my other mounts are accessible though.

Turkey of s2
        Yep, I can't pick up that pony either. Guess it has something to do with the mechanics of having a lvl 3 and above riding into battles with you whereas the level 2 doesn't.
        YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
        Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
        RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
        I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

Ok, so my original question didn't come out as intended... Here's what I intended:

While my mount was Lv 3, the description of the Lv 4 mount said that reaching it would unlock a new way to make mount stronger. Don't remember exactly what that was, but apparently it isn't glamour. But now that I have mount Lv 4, I don't see anything new, other than skin. So what was that new way?

P.S. Thanks for your forum signature Moonraker Inc, although I'm not sure whether it's worth saving up that high a cost!

Comment

I am forgot when vigor opened..cant you open and upgrade mount vigor already? but i know that to get 1st mount skill you need to have level 4 mount
            and vigor at 26.5%
            maybe thats what its meant to be
            Last edited by Squishy99; 04-16-2015, 12:12 AM.
            MaleTsuki S49

MOVE ON

Comment

I can't open mount vigor. It says that unlocks at Lv 45.

I think I may remember now... Lv 2 mount attribute card. It was one of things I got as a newbie reward. Unfortunately, it expired long before my mount reached Lv 4, so I sold it. Don't see it in any of the shops either. Any way I can get a new one?

Comment

How can I get a new Lv 2 mount attribute card?

Comment

Working...
                X