This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunny shards in Random Shop

are the BUnny shards in the random shop or is it a game glitch, they were shown in the random shop, so i bought one for 100 diamonds, then looked in bag and it says i have 34 of them ( iknow i had 2 from Easter event prior) anyway when i look under craft it says i have 0, im curius how i have 34 but also 0, and if it is a glitch and bunny shards not in the random shop id like my diamonds back.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	528.0 KB
ID:	1769322

Buying glitched items is silly in the first place. The bug has already been reported with a warning on the General section.

Comment

it wasnt known to players as a glitch until after it was bought

Comment

The text alone would be a good give away.

Comment

Originally posted by Aotearoa View Post
          Buying glitched items is silly in the first place. The bug has already been reported with a warning on the General section.
          it's also on silver chests spins/rewards from temple...
          S25 - Avlorik (mage)
          S58 - Avlorix (warrior) :cool:

Comment

Yeah, it's all been reported. Just waiting for the Devs to log on and figure it out. Thanks for the reports though.

Comment

The text alone would be a good give away.
              You honestly cant assume that everyone is going to put 2 and 2 together. It's not like its the 1st thing to be displayed in chinese. Completing Cloudwinder displayed that the player passed it in chinese. Not to mention that your warning wasnt up for several hours after the maint, and not everyone checks the forums. You're also assuming that everyone who bought them highlighted the picture before purchasing. It's not like its a new item, were already aware of what that particular item does.

Comment

Thank you Turkey, for pointing out the problem instead of laying blame on me.

Comment

Originally posted by TurkeyofS2 View Post
                  You honestly cant assume that everyone is going to put 2 and 2 together. It's not like its the 1st thing to be displayed in chinese. Completing Cloudwinder displayed that the player passed it in chinese. Not to mention that your warning wasnt up for several hours after the maint, and not everyone checks the forums. You're also assuming that everyone who bought them highlighted the picture before purchasing. It's not like its a new item, were already aware of what that particular item does.
                  When was the last chinese item that was in game? At the start...?
                  Secondly, it's an obviously out of place item considering they come in Events.
                  Third, and here...I even took a picture for you.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	1711110

It doesn't have to be New for common sense to kick in. All descriptions are messed up as opposed to the item we have offered, it's in numerous areas where it doesn't belong. What about that wouldn't raise a flag?

Comment

When was the last chinese item that was in game? At the start...?
                    Secondly, it's an obviously out of place item considering they come in Events.
                    Third, and here...I even took a picture for you.
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]133903[/ATTACH]

It doesn't have to be New for common sense to kick in. All descriptions are messed up as opposed to the item we have offered, it's in numerous areas where it doesn't belong. What about that wouldn't raise a flag?
                    I suppose your right. We should never assumed R2 would be giving us something for free/cheap. I forgot. That is the point your getting at right? Just because its got a messed up text doesnt mean people are going to assume "oh maybe i shouldnt buy it". If anything they would be thinking, "hmm maybe i should report it for being in chinese, but im still going to buy it because i want to collect them" Hell when i 1st saw it i assumed you guys put it in the random shop because you offered electro wings in the last lucky spin, and most casher dont need them anymore now. pretty much defeating the purpose of the random shop.

You seem to also forget, that despite the fact its called "common sense" its not that common.

I think what chaps my *** the most though, is the fact you guys are in charge of the updates, and if something goes wrong like this, you instantly assume zero responsibility. it drives me absolutely mad.
                    Last edited by TurkeyofS2; 04-16-2015, 09:27 PM.

Comment

if you want the exact text on things to be brought up there are many "text" items that are wrong and have been forever. one of wich is the talisman shard where they say collect 10 to craft any desired talisman, but when you craft it you receive a random talisman, by your logic I should never use any of those items cause the text is misleading?, is that a glitch too that is being fixed?

Comment

btw I just went through my items, the GRAB BAG is what was replaced by bunny shards, cause I had 33 of those, and that 100 I believe was the price of the grab bag in the random shop as well, they fix it I better either get my grab bag back

Comment

Originally posted by R296894981 View Post
                          if you want the exact text on things to be brought up there are many "text" items that are wrong and have been forever. one of wich is the talisman shard where they say collect 10 to craft any desired talisman, but when you craft it you receive a random talisman, by your logic I should never use any of those items cause the text is misleading?, is that a glitch too that is being fixed?
                          Is that chinese? And the craft any of the desired, means you will get any of the rarity it offers.

They are looking into the fix now and we haven't been updated on the information as to what's happening. It's already been reported and we know what the item was.

Comment

Working...
                          X