Regarding the bunny mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the bunny mount

I just got home from work and I cant find any of the old posts about this "glitch" in the general section. I didnt buy any of the shards, but many others have.
    I just wanted to say....not everyone reads the forums and I dont see how they can be penalized for buying something in the shop that is offered to them. I could understand if there was an in game announcement made, but there hasnt been one.
    If someone logs on and spends $$$ and for no reason but there was a problem with the programing they lose their money, that doesnt seem fair.
    How are people supposed to know that they arent supposed to buy the item? Reading the forum isnt a requirement for playing the game.

They weren't penalized. The item was actually the Grab bag, which was fixed by reset.

Comment

ok...thanks for the reply.
      I had some people asking me.
      But..the ppl that I know wouldnt have spent the diamonds they did on grab bags...are the going to be compensated somehow?
      I will tell them to put in a ticket.

Comment

Asking about that now. Will update this reply when I get a response.

Comment

Thanks again

Comment

Just remembered, it's the weekend for the higher ups. Wont actually be able to get information on that yet, so I'd just say to send in a ticket about it.

Comment

Right. I told them to. So if they are really worried about it, they will. If they dont, then I guess they dont care. I tried. Thanks for your help.

Comment

You're welcome. Good luck to your guild mates.

Comment

Working...
                X