Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding the Extra mana gems after u reach 5x lvl 8s...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the Extra mana gems after u reach 5x lvl 8s...

Are we ever going to be able to convert these, or trade them in for something. A lot of us who building up a large pile of these extra mana gems are the cashers who spend money on events and get rewarded with gem packs, and roughly 1/7 of all the gems we get are mana gems. I dont know about other cashers out there, but im currently sitting on 10 lvl 8 mana gems myself. thats 5 more then ill ever possibly need. Now based off your "Exclusive shop" a level 8 gem is 21k diamonds. which is roughly 30% cheaper then flat out buying the gems. means that I've got over 100k worth of diamonds invested in items that are of absolutely no use to me. thats over $600 USD or for me 700$ CAD.

Now i dont see why there isnt an option to at least trade them in for gem packs so we can have a chance at rerolling them. While you may see them as having "no cash value", i do. my hard earned money goes into events, that gives me these useless items. It's not like its news to you guys that this would become an issue either. You guys knew full well that only 5 of them would ever be needed, and that level 8 gems didnt take that long to obtain, even if your a moderate casher. Thats why you brought the level 9 and 10 gems out. so if the devs cant bring someone ingame for us to be allowed to convert them. i think its more then fair that the staff here deal with it. obviously some limitations must be in place so that you arent wasting a overwhelming amount of a time on it. some restrictions could be: must have at least 2 level 8 gems worth of extra mana gems, may only request once a month. hell put a vip restriction on it if u want. But something needs to be done to rectify this. I dont know about other cashers out there, but i'd never purchase a level 7 or level 8 gem out of that exclusive shop, simply out of fear of getting a mana gem now.

before someone has a hissy fit about this also. its been quite a long time since i, or anyone else has brought this issue up. it's a fair issue, and its still gone unanswered.
    im sorry if this comment offends anyone, but the last time i brought a post up about this issue i got banned from the forums...

Turkey of S2
    Last edited by TurkeyofS2; 04-22-2015, 01:29 PM.

same here 5 extra lvl 8 mana gems
    n they keeps building up

Comment

yeah wait till u do the panadora box collect 50 green arrows make the lvl 7 gem pack n after all tht u will score lvl 7 mana gem

haha what joy than try scoring it 3 times whooray the suprise PFFF

Comment

Originally posted by el1979 View Post
        yeah wait till u do the panadora box collect 50 green arrows make the lvl 7 gem pack n after all tht u will score lvl 7 mana gem

haha what joy than try scoring it 3 times whooray the suprise PFFF
        i did it one time and got mana gem, i've barely touched the event since. wasnt really fond of it to begin with.

Comment

The reason for the ability to change MATK to PATK and vice versa was to allow players more freedom with changing mercs and because that is a essential part of the game, the ability to convert was implemented......

The option to hang on to the mana gems or sell them, is entirely up to the player, but you are basically asking us to implement a system that would give you a much greater advantage over the average player as you are potentially sitting on 2.5 level 10 gems which would give you a very big advantage

the R2 team can not do anything about a gem conversion option, only the devs can and they have not given any indication that they will consider it.
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
            The reason for the ability to change MATK to PATK and vice versa was to allow players more freedom with changing mercs and because that is a essential part of the game, the ability to convert was implemented......

The option to hang on to the mana gems or sell them, is entirely up to the player, but you are basically asking us to implement a system that would give you a much greater advantage over the average player as you are potentially sitting on 2.5 level 10 gems which would give you a very big advantage

the R2 team can not do anything about a gem conversion option, only the devs can and they have not given any indication that they will consider it.
            no offense, but players, such as myself are already way ahead of the average player.. so would it really make a difference? and sooner or later, those average players will end up being in the same boat as me. so that argument is worthless.

they may not want to implement the option right now, but that doesnt mean you cant help your players out, and offer to delete there extra mana gems, and give hem gem packs so they could have a chance to reroll for a useful gem.

like seriously, if i bought a level 8 gem pack from the exclusive shop today, and got a mana gem out of it, would you just tell me "tough luck"? that gem would of cost roughly 120-140 USD, and you guys would do nothing to help me out? i very much doubt that you wouldnt, because were paying customers, and that would leave a bad taste in my mouth. this is no different.

Comment

The argument could also be made that you Paid for a chance at a Mana gem. If you got one, you got what you paid for. Bad taste or not, you knew what you were getting into.

Comment

Originally posted by TurkeyofS2 View Post
                no offense, but players, such as myself are already way ahead of the average player.. so would it really make a difference? and sooner or later, those average players will end up being in the same boat as me. so that argument is worthless.

they may not want to implement the option right now, but that doesnt mean you cant help your players out, and offer to delete there extra mana gems, and give hem gem packs so they could have a chance to reroll for a useful gem.

like seriously, if i bought a level 8 gem pack from the exclusive shop today, and got a mana gem out of it, would you just tell me "tough luck"? that gem would of cost roughly 120-140 USD, and you guys would do nothing to help me out? i very much doubt that you wouldnt, because were paying customers, and that would leave a bad taste in my mouth. this is no different.
                sell the gems or keep them, its your choice.

you may be a paying customer but you are still a player, there are still rules that R2 have to follow... and quite frankly I am tired of the whole cashers should be treated differently to any other player because that would imply that R2 staff should not care about the non cashers and care more about you because you have money.... a accusation that is targetted at R2 a lot....and its frankly not true.
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                X