Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

Chat box Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat box Issues

I posted this awhile ago now, but have heard nothing. ....My chat box cursor seems to randomly disappear while I am typing and I cant seem to finish a sentence with out having to reclick inside the box. This is very annoying, and I'm wondering if this can be fixed!

-Thanks for ANY replies :/

P.S: Previous posting ->

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hat-box-Issues

thats a issue we can not duplicate, its happened before to other players in other games ...... the hassle is isolating this issue and it can have multiple causes.....

to rule out a browser, you simply use a different browser... or try with and without using the client.....

uninstall and reinstall flash player ( possible but unlikely to be the cause )

unplug and swap around your usb sticks ( wireless mouse and one of the most common causes of this type of issue, its actually a usb conflict that can cause the issue or bad drivers ) or change the battery ....

uninstall and reinstall the mouse software ( not as common a cause )

uninstall and remove graphics card, reboot, then reinstall graphics card and drivers ( rare that this is the cause, but the issue is actually the screen refresh is the cause of this )

last time I worked on this issue for a client, it was happening with fire fox, after extensive testing, it turned out to be a usb slot was playing up and the cause was actually a bad ethernet cable
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Actually, I think I may have an idea what the OP was talking about.

There might be a possibility (and I had this happened during BoW, WB, or any mode) where I click around the screen and the cursor disappears. I got it back into the box when I click on the text box itself. It might be a different issue than mine, but try that.
      YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
      Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
      RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
      I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

Thank you Kitwritten, I don't use a wireless mouse, but I will try your suggestions. And get back to you as which of them worked.

Also thanks to you Moonraker, but that is not the issue I am experiencing, though possibly someone else has had this problem and your advice has helped them

Comment

Seems the issue was resolved. I'm not really sure how, but all I did was logout, clear cache, cookies and browser history. Then ran a whole computer scan, and restarted my computer. THOUGH I had to do this many times and frequently over the last month or so. For the time being the issue does seem to be resolved. (I should mention that there were at least 2 windows 8 updates within this time frame as well, so that in itself could have been the solution :/ )

Thanks again to both Kitwritten and Moonraker for your advice

Comment

lol yeah in my experience its a bug that resolves itself and that makes finding the cause of it very hard
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

You are truly welcome, OneShade.
              YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
              Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
              RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
              I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

Working...
              X