X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healer's Blessing not working

I did few tests and established that heler's blessing isn't working:
    1) it heals the same amount no matter where the healed target is. I tried to see if the healer needs to be on the front row, but still heals the same amount.
    2) I leveled the skill, but still heals the same amount.
    You can look at the time the screenshots were taken to see that 2 of the tests were done before leveling it and 2 were taken after leveling it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	s1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	256.7 KB
ID:	1772029

Name:	s2.JPG
Size:	186.1 KB
ID:	1772030

Name:	s3.JPG
Size:	187.4 KB
ID:	1772031

Name:	s4.JPG
Size:	252.8 KB
ID:	1772032

Name:	s5.JPG
Size:	185.1 KB
ID:	1772033

Name:	s6.JPG
Size:	200.1 KB
ID:	1772028

Edited part of the post:
    I also thought I'd add a screenshot of Lunette's attack:

Name:	s7.JPG
Size:	317.5 KB
ID:	1772034
    After some calculations I established that she heals with around 126,4% of her MATK - her skill heals 115% and she has a passive that increases healing by 10%, which makes her heal for 126,5%. If Healer's blessing was working, she would've been healing for 142,3% (with 12,5% bonus to the 126,5%)
    Last edited by WereElf; 04-30-2015, 09:20 AM.
    S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

You are incorrect...... healing skill is 115% of MATK ( damage not stats ), first passive is a 10% boost to MATK ( damage, not healing ), second passive +10% healing effects to all friendies ( that is not 10% to lunettes healing skill, it is a 10% increase of the healing on a friendly ), formation gives a 12.5% boost to healing

the first rule of testing is to know what you are testing.....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

1-st of all: I never said her 1-st passive is the healing bonus, I just said she HAS such passive
      2-nd: if I thought it's 10% boost to her skill - I would've said she heals for 125%, not 126,5%
      and 3-rd: Healer's Blessing isn't working no matter if I'm correct or not, so please forward this to the devs
      Edited part:
      4-th: if "healing skill is 115% of MATK ( damage not stats )" is correct, then the higher def my mercs have - the less they will get healed by, but it doesn't work like that. It just heals them with it's MATK (stat) multiplied by the % of the skill, then by the % of the healing bonus and this whole thing is supposed to be multiplied by healer's blessing bonus (but it isn't).

You are insulting me telling me I don't know what I'm testing, but I'm afraid I know quite well what I'm testing.
      Last edited by WereElf; 05-01-2015, 06:39 AM.
      S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

41337 plus 115% is 47537 10% healing received from passive = 4753.7 and total is 52290 or 125%...... not 126.5% like you claim.....

Healing is not a ATK, so of course def is not going to factor into it, and because its not a ATK, it does not factor in crit or talismans, it is classed as a damage.....

The healers blessing that you are reporting as a bug, its actually part of the quardian skill formation panel, it does not say that it will give 12.5% boost to mercs healing........

if you would like to pay attention to the guardian abilities area, its not completed, there is a 3rd skill that says coming soon..... and the one skill that is missing ? well that symbol in most games, is the symbol for healing and restoration.....

so its not a bug, its player assumption and lack of attention
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
        X