Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

farm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing the Farm will always have bugs in it over the next coming weeks, this happens and man it's a drag I know from experience.

We'll just need to wait and see what is fixed and when it's fixed.
    Maybe here, maybe there, never know this wolf can be anywhere

Comment

bless matter then, -_- im tired from doing bless on my own, make it to 9 but suddenly became 0 again..
      what a waste..
      IGN : Exodus
      server : Sea of Insanity [S46]

Comment

this problem is already noted and techs are aware of this. . . just wait for further updates and patches on this thank you .
        Last edited by Enkil; 05-21-2015, 04:40 AM.
        R2Games Forum RULES:
        BEGINNERS GUIDE: >>><<<
        FILE TICKET: ""

Comment

Originally posted by Enkil View Post
          this problem is already noted and techs are aware of this. . . just wait for further updates and patches on this thank you .
          Glad to hear that

Comment

So fast & helpful. Big like, Enkil
            Freya, S11 WARRIOR

Comment

welcome to SB forum enkil...good luck on taming all the wild beast here
              MaleTsuki S49

MOVE ON

Comment

ya farm has lots of bugs . they just put it in game without any rules we can see or do was agood idea but we need a ? with rules iplemented into the farm scene with the rules as they apply so every will know tks s6 deadFroGG

Comment

Working...
                X