No announcement yet.

Missing CSHB Reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only patiente, they still got time. maybe they make purchase this way too. we get us all 100k dia and pay later if we like lol. if not we say we roll back hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by DustyKH View Post
      you dont have to play it if you dont like it, no one makes you log in
      You seem to not realize that people spent real money on things and to say if you don't like it don't play is nonsense. Fine I wont play and they can give me back all I spent in here. Anyone familiar with these games knows that wont happen. I am not a big casher but when you pay for something expecting it to be fixed is not an extreme reaction but your comment is nothing but rude.

Comment

that was in response to arthaluc's comment of joke game joke prize. I should have put it directly attached to his comment.

so no my comment was not rude if you understand that i was directing it to the comment made above my posting.
        and yes i do realize ppl spend real $ on the game, i had to fight a casher in the finals of cshb (luckily i beat him) and i understand that everyone wants the game fixed. I am frustrated too, doing the daily stuff over and over after every reset and missing my cshb rewards, but we all know that they are working on fixing it and will compensate everyone for the inconvenience.
        LutianDS S11 Lvl 69 Hunter
        SnD S93 Lvl 49 Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by R299578425 View Post
          You seem to not realize that people spent real money on things and to say if you don't like it don't play is nonsense. Fine I wont play and they can give me back all I spent in here. Anyone familiar with these games knows that wont happen. I am not a big casher but when you pay for something expecting it to be fixed is not an extreme reaction but your comment is nothing but rude.

that was in response to arthaluc's comment of joke game joke prize. I should have put it directly attached to his comment.

so no my comment was not rude if you understand that i was directing it to the comment made above my posting.
          and yes i do realize ppl spend real $ on the game, i had to fight a casher in the finals of cshb (luckily i beat him) and i understand that everyone wants the game fixed. I am frustrated too, doing the daily stuff over and over after every reset and missing my cshb rewards, but we all know that they are working on fixing it and will compensate everyone for the inconvenience.
          LutianDS S11 Lvl 69 Hunter
          SnD S93 Lvl 49 Warrior

Comment

Lost my top 4 chest on s3 as well!

Comment

i am lost more bonus and back to begin too but some friends not lost its mysterious,
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------
              i am online 18 hours more
              succses for my games and best my regard

R2 Serrin, prayer for our friend, RIP 1971-2015
              be polite in your moderators because it is no easy task !!
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

very confused. just rescind cshb rewards and resend them, that way we don't have these taken away and the people whom didn't have em removed do not receive double reward.

Comment

GM mark will be to fix this problem or not?

Comment

Me too.. lost chsb reward. =,= waste time

Comment

I heard they have no intention of awarding CSHB rewards guess its too much like work too read the CSHB boards n reward accordingly ......

Comment

Working...
                      X