Missing Arena attempts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Arena attempts

Today I had only 7 Attempts on the Arena available. I got this bug on my alt account - where I'm not a vip, so I can't open the last 4 eggs
    Click image for larger version

Name:	asd.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	341.8 KB
ID:	1772735
    S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Oh.. and for the less observant people: usually there is a small red circle with a number in it in the top right corner of the Arena icon. Not having it means I don't have attempts left.
    So please don't add comments like "there is no bug, just do Arena 8 more times"

P.S. I know that the bug will be fixed by itself tomorrow, but I'm missing 4 eggs!! My alt already has more hammers than it can ever spend without recharging...
    Last edited by WereElf; 05-15-2015, 01:29 PM.
    S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

my mistake, should read orginal post better
      Last edited by Spahndrive; 05-15-2015, 02:03 PM.

Comment

It is an error cause i got no attemp too and last time i did them was around 5 pm yesterday before the no data error
        Shadowbound Active player.
        -Mango
        -S88
        Guild: BloodBay

Comment

missing areana attempts and treasure cove tries so can't get 95 devotion today. I understand it was circumstances beyond your control but we loose if we don't get 95 devotion everyday. s14 ty

Comment

Working...
          X