Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

Level cap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level cap

Hi,

Is there a level cap at level 80? it seems i cant get to 81 is there someone to verrify that.

Thank u in advance

*Kyo*Kus* S09

Yes there is. This isn't a bug.
    S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

Originally posted by AllSecure View Post
      Hi,

Is there a level cap at level 80? it seems i cant get to 81 is there someone to verrify that.

Thank u in advance

*Kyo*Kus* S09
      as of now our level cap is 80 so we have to wait for announcement for new level cap
      R2Games Forum RULES:
      BEGINNERS GUIDE: >>><<<
      FILE TICKET: ""

Comment

As the other two posters had mentioned, this version the level max is 80 currently. I am sure the devs are working on new content (after going through their list of priorities) so be patient and save up stuff in the meanwhile.
        YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
        Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
        RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
        I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

Working...
        X