Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

Speed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed

Will speed ever matter again like it used to? I barely ever get to attack first anymore even though I have 200-300 more speed. It would be nice to be able to beat some of these damn warriors with sanctuary.

speed matters because you have a chance to attack first. . . . basically speed can get on gems the higher level the better. . . also extra mounts and wings also upgrades on mounts and wings . . . aid system elemental upgrades . . . they contributes to increase your speed
    Last edited by Enkil; 05-21-2015, 02:46 AM.
    R2Games Forum RULES:
    BEGINNERS GUIDE: >>><<<
    FILE TICKET: ""

Comment

Originally posted by Enkil View Post
      speed matters because you have a chance to attack first. . . . basically speed can get on gems the higher level the better. . . also extra mounts and wings also upgrades on mounts and wings . . . aid system elemental upgrades . . . they contributes to increase your speed
      you forgot souls and hidden cards also you somehow gain more speed from mercs in form (I lose speed simply by putting ororo out of my form)

Click image for larger version

Name:	speed mercs off.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	688.4 KB
ID:	1713025

Comment

Originally posted by Maick1231 View Post
        you forgot souls and hidden cards also you somehow gain more speed from mercs in form (I lose speed simply by putting ororo out of my form)
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]138386[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]138387[/ATTACH]
        the speed you lost due to removing ororo would be because u lost your 5th element to completing your elemental shield.
        Turkey of S2.

Comment

gnarf yeah youre rigth didnt tougth on that one XD

Comment

Working...
          X