Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you submit a ticket yet? If you didn't please do, if you did can you please provide me the ticket number so I can follow up on it
    ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

• Hello,

Ever since the x-arena was put in and taken out on server 65 Stormcrag 1v1 arena has reset (all players cleared from the positions) after every maintenance / crash n so on.
      This is starting to irritate most of the ppl in there so i thought id send a quick msg.

Please look into this if its a bug or not, Thank you.

Arbu @ S65

Comment

• Hello, every time maintenance is done, server 82's 1v1 arena is reset.
        This has been going on, on server 82, for the past couple months now (befoe x-server was even tried), and we're getting really tired of it.
        And yes, it has been happening to us since the new year, I believe.
        Here is some screenshots....and YES, I HAVE SUBMITTED A TICKET.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lanaarena1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	439.4 KB
ID:	1724118Click image for larger version

Name:	lanaarena2.jpg
Size:	462.7 KB
ID:	1724119

Comment

• it happens to certain players on S2/S5 also, but not all players.
          Turkey of S2.

Comment

• I think i should post it here. We have a new bug in s22-32... and in s35-40 but i think other server have it. During Bow, we have 2 questions at the same time.

Comment

• A screen shot would help so we can see what we are dealing with

Comment

• I am from same server as Lolo8989. s44-48 merged with the servers he mentioned. Came in with same question. Did see you reply.
                We cant make screenshot because BoW jumps begins with question 2 and jumps from there to 4.
                We dont see question 3,5,7,9 etc. We only get 2,4,5,6, etc.
                We get mistake cross for questions we cant see.
                We have a llama farm in minutes..
                ClaireSorcha S48 / LadyDragon S124

Comment

• Yesterday's rewards for solo purg and mp didn't come. And more important we can't enter either event today. For mp it says "event has ended", for solo purg "already joined".
                  I did a fast jump around servers, and not all servers have this. So far servers that seem to have this bug are s22 and s40 (and servers merged with them).
                  I also suspect only these servers have battle of wits bugged as reported above.
                  Finally, I'm pretty sure farm is bugged too, as I think my crops are taking 1h extra to grow (they are the long ones)

Please, at this point I dont want any new additions, just to have the game maintained. (also, these bugs defenitely seem to affect game balance, when a total of 10 servers cant get aid pills or amber grass)

Comment

• yesterday we can enter bow with 2 questions at the same time... but today we cant enter bow. In addition we cant create mp team, purgatory already said it is done without doing it... i am pretty sure that other event s are bugged too. It is the case for s22-32.. and s35-40...

Name:	bow_bug.jpg
Size:	448.0 KB
ID:	1724256

Name:	mp_bug.jpg
Size:	357.7 KB
ID:	1724257

Name:	solo_bug.jpg
Size:	359.8 KB
ID:	1724258

At least, this time i can put screenshots for bow, mp and for solo. Maybe i will come back soon to post some pics for 3x3... After refreshing the game, 3x3 worked.

So, it is time to make an update... with Nero:

Name:	nero_bug.jpg
Size:	429.2 KB
ID:	1724259
                    Last edited by lolo8989; 04-03-2016, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• to add one to the list WorldBoss not working either on s44-48. I figure events in daily panel wont work today.

Name:	WB.jpg
Size:	593.1 KB
ID:	1724261
                      ClaireSorcha S48 / LadyDragon S124

Comment

• thank you, I'll pass along this information, please make sure to post to let me know if wb is bugged as well

Comment

• for s22-32-44-48 and s35-40-...

yes WorldBoss is bugged too... last pic of my previous post. In addition to the bugged event (bow,mp,purg,wb) u can add mighty merc which is bugged.

At least, 3x3, 8x8 and guild altar work well.

Thank you for the help ModReaver
                          Last edited by lolo8989; 04-03-2016, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Mighty mercs doesnt work either. Says "Readying, cannot enter" even after time starts and multiple refreshes.
                            I really suggest moving this to top of the list priority, this is the biggest bug i've seen to date and ive been playing a year and a half.
                            Not that i want to spread the gloom, but the worst part is that only some servers are affected. Talk about game balance.

Cant do solo purg, mp, bow, wb or mm. And have to refresh to do 3v3 and rumble. Will see if we can do altar.

s28, s35, s37 + s40 and s22, 32, s44, s48, s56 + s62
                            Last edited by s40Ice; 04-03-2016, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Daily bug report
                              Good: solo purg and mp are working properly on s40
                              Bad: if purgatory is just properly reset at the start of the week we're really screwed

Comment

• Since nobody is answering my other thread, and this is a similar problem:

S1 has not received weekly rewards (chests & titles) for 8v8 for 3 weeks in a row.

Comment

Working...
                                X