• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes I did but I descovered that all s3/s11/s14 is in the same situation

Comment

• Ticket number please
      ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

• my Matk sistem not working. Why i have this problem? (You can see here 2 pictures. 1.BR whit MATK GEM,2. BR whithout MATK GEM .Click image for larger version

Name:	MATK issues1.png
Views:	1
Size:	699.4 KB
ID:	1723807 2Click image for larger version

Name:	MATK issues 2.png
Size:	838.2 KB
ID:	1723808 ANd same my Guild MATK SKILL not working!

Comment

• submit a ticket for this issue please

Comment

• Originally posted by R268908537 View Post
            my Matk sistem not working. Why i have this problem? (You can see here 2 pictures. 1.BR whit MATK GEM,2. BR whithout MATK GEM .[ATTACH=CONFIG]159358[/ATTACH] 2[ATTACH=CONFIG]159359[/ATTACH] ANd same my Guild MATK SKILL not working!
            I would guess that u changed ur mercs and swapped a merc that was patt to matt and u didnt remove ur patt astrals when u did so...

the only way to fix this is..if u changed astrals afterward..put the patt back on...transfer back to the patt merc...remove the att astrals. then transfer back to matt merc. then add the matt astral.

However , this might not be a bad thing in the long run...since some 6* mercs seem to give u some good bonuses when they are glitched like this.....wink wink...fix the game
            Last edited by xXDminXx; 03-01-2016, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Ok, i will try, but at lvl 39 doesnt exist astral
              Last edited by R268908537; 03-02-2016, 04:13 AM.

Comment

• Not sure if anyone else reported this and am not going to try to look XD. Anna fortification skin does not show up outside of the fortify screen. Can this please be fixed?
                Lunaria Story "Retired"
                **Amber**
                Server 27 - Elysian Fields
                Guild - 7Days
                BR - 1.6mil+ *
                Level 95

Guild - JustForFun
                BR - 18mil+ *
                Level 109

Guild - 8thWonder
                BR - 5.2mil+ *
                Level 89

"The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday"

Comment

• Mercs with glitch...old news

Hi there,

many probably noticed these glitches, but lets hear them again:
                  - Calypso act at start of battle aka 1st, even it has lowest speed compare to every merc or main chars. This is very annoying, as it boosts damage reduction 30% for next 3 turns.
                  - Falcor - when using certain combination of talis hits up to 6 times and fills mana to full in one turn?! We know about this for long time, but nothing seems to change. It this hidden feature that was supposed to happen?? I saw even that falcor hit and kills one merc on whirlwind skill, then attack next merc in his line with follow strike, kills and attacks 3rd. when he finish mana is full and he uses specail attack next round again?!!! Daaaamn

Feel free to post more glitches bellow

Comment

• Do you have vid as proof? If so please show me so that I can submit it. if not theres not much that I can do

Comment

• Originally posted by mirkan03 View Post
                      Hi there,

many probably noticed these glitches, but lets hear them again:
                      - Calypso act at start of battle aka 1st, even it has lowest speed compare to every merc or main chars. This is very annoying, as it boosts damage reduction 30% for next 3 turns.
                      - Falcor - when using certain combination of talis hits up to 6 times and fills mana to full in one turn?! We know about this for long time, but nothing seems to change. It this hidden feature that was supposed to happen?? I saw even that falcor hit and kills one merc on whirlwind skill, then attack next merc in his line with follow strike, kills and attacks 3rd. when he finish mana is full and he uses specail attack next round again?!!! Daaaamn

Feel free to post more glitches bellow
                      The problem with Calypso is the passive damage reduction skill is massively overpowered, which is active when he is alive/at the start of battle. I don't see him acting out of speed order. (not a bug)
                      I also haven't seen the 6x attack with Falcor. It looks like they ninja-fixed the +10 mana/hit original problem, but I'm pretty sure he still doesn't work with Clairvoyance, and there might be other mana/tali issues with him. (need more info)

So not saying you're wrong, but we'll need some more proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by dboon View Post
                        The problem with Calypso is the passive damage reduction skill is massively overpowered, which is active when he is alive/at the start of battle. I don't see him acting out of speed order. (not a bug)
                        I also haven't seen the 6x attack with Falcor. It looks like they ninja-fixed the +10 mana/hit original problem, but I'm pretty sure he still doesn't work with Clairvoyance, and there might be other mana/tali issues with him. (need more info)

So not saying you're wrong, but we'll need some more proof.
                        Cylpso seems to be giving more than the 5% at start of fight....something is going on with it. Ill work on getting a vid of this...Im seeing my main's hit for 80k damage. That is being reduced from 1.5 mil.
                        I know there are a lot of factors...but from 1.5mil to 80k....hmmm
                        I see falcor hit 6 times per round daily.

Comment

• New X-server arena, can't see anyone.Click image for larger version

Name:	X-server arena.jpg
Size:	495.8 KB
ID:	1723902 After first fight all other players disappeared.

Comment

• no hot events or events on s42 again...please fix

Comment

• no hot events on any servers until after reset tonight

Comment

• There is an unusual lack of opponents in X-Arena (I am stuck at rank 11). And the reward points are totally whack, in a good way. Too good.

Comment

Working...
                                X