Name:	Sem Título.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	404.0 KB
ID:	1723905

think everyone got the same problem with x-server arena

King Rk s52

Comment

• Originally posted by xXDminXx View Post
      Cylpso seems to be giving more than the 5% at start of fight....something is going on with it. Ill work on getting a vid of this...Im seeing my main's hit for 80k damage. That is being reduced from 1.5 mil.
      I know there are a lot of factors...but from 1.5mil to 80k....hmmm
      I see falcor hit 6 times per round daily.
      Can anyone else vouch for the falcor 6-hit thing? I have occasionally seen him go berserk and attack dead things, but that seems like a visual bug only, and very rare.

Comment

• This Post has been deleted by me xD
        Last edited by R2108814597; 03-10-2016, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• because of how bad that bug is R2108814597, i did not report on forums, but instead reported it to R2 Admin in a PM. do the same, and delete that post, so less people abuse it.

oh and lol at "everyone is going for 100 vigor". its 10k+ scrolls per level after lvl 90.
          Last edited by R287079037; 03-10-2016, 06:31 PM.
          Turkey of S2.

Comment

• How can you abuse that bug? Im confused here.

Comment

• To everyone concerned that bug was reported this morning at 6am. It will be addressed as soon as possible.
              ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

• Originally posted by dboon View Post
                The problem with Calypso is the passive damage reduction skill is massively overpowered, which is active when he is alive/at the start of battle. I don't see him acting out of speed order. (not a bug)
                I also haven't seen the 6x attack with Falcor. It looks like they ninja-fixed the +10 mana/hit original problem, but I'm pretty sure he still doesn't work with Clairvoyance, and there might be other mana/tali issues with him. (need more info)

So not saying you're wrong, but we'll need some more proof.
                A little bit of good new in light of the other issues we are facing today, Calypso is no longer bugged. You will not see a huge amnt of dmg reduction from her until she casts her shield.
                ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

• Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
                  A little bit of good new in light of the other issues we are facing today, Calypso is no longer bugged. You will not see a huge amnt of dmg reduction from her until she casts her shield.
                  So she was really bugged, uh? This make me go between mad and laught, what a useless persons work there on r2? I'm not talking about you Reaver, you really do your best in forums, but the persons behind that work in the game sure are.... *sigh*

Well, to not spam, I just had DC and say Maintenance, it is really that or r2 messed up again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Underdoogs View Post
                    How can you abuse that bug? Im confused here.
                    there is a chest in the top left hand corner of the x server arena screen, that you could click every min and get your 1 a day arena reward.
                    Turkey of S2.

Comment

• Originally posted by dboon View Post
                      Can anyone else vouch for the falcor 6-hit thing? I have occasionally seen him go berserk and attack dead things, but that seems like a visual bug only, and very rare.
                      I think that only works that way when you have follow strike on him, he goes into beserker mode then, might be connected with the rage soul too
                      Exe s14 Warrior

Comment

• 12 hrs of "maintenance". Xserver still doesn't work, I lost my lvl 9 mount. Great job R2. Thanks for delivering the consistent quality we've come to expect.

Comment

• all hb result are wrong
                          :cool:(hardy$boy) server 73:cool:

Comment

• well no fix it bug bug more bug
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	BUG.jpg
Size:	322.7 KB
ID:	1723955

Comment

• Originally posted by WvrlocK View Post
                              well no fix it bug bug more bug
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]159866[/ATTACH]
                              I have the same problem, no multiserver arena attempts today, no rivals, unable to view oponent formation, unable to move cupid into the formation unless exchange its position with another mercenary, etc

Comment

• Hi , my nick in the game is Prica 'm playing on server [ S104 ] Frostwood , the day March 10 I married the user nick German , the next day it happened the bug , and as seen in the picture stepped back us and It was frozen at the time of sending the wedding invitations and even dated March 10 . We want you please settle it as soon as possible , because not only spend coupons for the wedding, but we lose the corresponding bonus to not be married.

Excuse my English I'm using a translatorClick image for larger version

Name:	Sin título.jpg
Size:	315.9 KB
ID:	1724048

Comment

Working...
                                X