World tree levels lost??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R299578425
    started a topic World tree levels lost??

World tree levels lost??

Yesterday I got to World Tree lvl 30 early in the day but after the maintenance suddenly I am back at lvl 27 World Tree. What is up with that? Will I have to lvl it up again every day?
    Edited to add that I just noticed I only have 1 rescue and 1 interaction attempt
    Correllian S34
    Last edited by R299578425; 05-21-2015, 05:38 AM. Reason: adding info

• Enkil
    replied
    sorry for inconvenience guys i stated the reasons here ----> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-lost-at-maint.

Leave a comment:

• Spahndrive
    replied
    Originally posted by R299578425 View Post
    Yesterday I got to World Tree lvl 30 early in the day but after the maintenance suddenly I am back at lvl 27 World Tree. What is up with that? Will I have to lvl it up again every day?
    Edited to add that I just noticed I only have 1 rescue and 1 interaction attempt
    Correllian S34
    Its not only you, S55-58-61 had the same problems (my own tree went from 24 to 19). And ofc its nearly impossible to prove since (almost) noone takes screenshots of everything in the game everytime they log out. But thats maybe something that players will have to start doing since R2 seems to mess things up everytime they do someting. Just take this number of blessings that showed up after main.

Click image for larger version

Name:	another bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	1713021

EDIT: after another reset , this was the result.

Click image for larger version

Name:	another bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	1713023
    Last edited by Spahndrive; 05-21-2015, 08:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Enkil
    replied
    please follow this instruction when you do your reports or seeking a help---->>>http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nt-Info-needed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X