Rations and exp saved, lost at maint.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rations and exp saved, lost at maint.

It's not a huge deal to me, but close to 3000 rations and around 700k xp was lost from my ration/exp collection in the farm. not looking for compensation, because i dont really care about them. However it should be fixed for future maintenances, because others may care.

Turkey of S2
    Turkey of S2.

yeah, I've lost some rations like that too. Idk how much since I collected them before going to sleep, but when I got on - there were 0 (even if I had slaves who were supposed to gather ~500 (maybe) while I sleep (I go to sleep when the Training Ground event starts).
    S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

Originally posted by R287079037 View Post
      It's not a huge deal to me, but close to 3000 rations and around 700k xp was lost from my ration/exp collection in the farm. not looking for compensation, because i dont really care about them. However it should be fixed for future maintenances, because others may care.

Turkey of S2

i already have some post about the farm until now its not stable so many bugs to fix to be made. . . im asking you all for patience to wait for new updates and patches on this. . . thank you. . .
      R2Games Forum RULES:
      BEGINNERS GUIDE: >>><<<
      FILE TICKET: ""

Comment

Ok I dont understand?
        They knew of the Tree Bugs and yet they do a Maint and dont fix them? So we now have to wait and wait for another Maint for them to be fixed?Why didnt they fix them during Maint?

Comment

Originally posted by R23333231Darkness View Post
          Ok I dont understand?
          They knew of the Tree Bugs and yet they do a Maint and dont fix them? So we now have to wait and wait for another Maint for them to be fixed?Why didnt they fix them during Maint?
          It takes more time to fix the bugs. The Maintendances were to fix the server crashes.
          I'm wondering why did they add the farm system when there were "some known bugs"... why didn't they fix the known bugs and then add it to the game.
          S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

Cause as long as players spend money on a already bugged game,they see no reason to fix anything.Wartunes,LoA all over again.

Comment

I've done software based QA before, and this is one instance where I see a game is released into the "wild" (the players). Other devs would have a testing zone to test for known issues while in production. One game I had known had a beta server that players can sign up for (get compensated while in the beta area) to test the new release, note the bugs, and then wait until it hits main release to other servers. Problem with such, probably, is that it gets leaked out so the hype starts to build up.

But yeah, I think it's time to have a testing zone, if not done by the players, then by the staff who plays the game, record the bugs into a database, and then gets them fixed within the hour to try again until said bug is gone.
              YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
              Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
              RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
              I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

Its bad but make sure you collect everything before a maintenance so that doesn't happen.

And the ration/exp from the farm reset daily, i lost mine 2 time due to being busy so i make sure to collect it everyday and if im not sure to be back too.
                Shadowbound Active player.
                -Mango
                -S88
                Guild: BloodBay

Comment

Working...
                X