Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

s42 NEED MERGING PLEASE THE SERVER IS DYING!!!! HELP!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s42 NEED MERGING PLEASE THE SERVER IS DYING!!!! HELP!!

No body show up for anything anymore sad no team for 3v3 and hardly any1 show up for world boss either!!! so help!!!!!!

beauty14.....thanks

post it here --->>http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-merge-thread.
    R2Games Forum RULES:
    BEGINNERS GUIDE: >>><<<
    FILE TICKET: ""

Comment

why u giving closed thread link

Comment

twice you have sent ppl to this closed thread
        Last edited by R2112923588; 05-25-2015, 12:30 PM.

Comment

oh i see sorry guys maybe try to put all your merge request on this---> http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...s-amp-Feedback make a new thread there. . .
          R2Games Forum RULES:
          BEGINNERS GUIDE: >>><<<
          FILE TICKET: ""

Comment

i gotta say. merges take WAY to long, is the coding really that god awful, that it takes a month+ to get it compatible? I cant imagine howmany people have quit due to massive wait for merges.... by the time you guys finally finish merges, the 1st servers u merge are going to need another 1. hell S2/S5 could use another merge already.
            Turkey of S2.

Comment

s28/s35 could do with another merge, a week after merge it went back to dead server, because their had open a new server when they had merged us on the same day, so people have left and went to that server, it needed more servers to merge instead of two

Comment

Lol, yeah.. they really should stop opening new servers -.-
                If I was the "boss" I'd start opening new servers when old ones are overflowing... no point to open and open and open new servers and in the end have 1 person per sever...
                S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

Working...
                X