Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Another farm bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another farm bug

I've been getting a lot of tribute off my farm lately but something weird just happened i got like 20k tribute this morning. Click image for larger version

Name:	tribute bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	836.8 KB
ID:	1773569

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! why are you complaining?
    2mil rations for your guild ^^
    S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

Originally posted by WereElf View Post
      AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! why are you complaining?
      2mil rations for your guild ^^
      Why are you laughing so much.......
      CAN YOU TYPE A LITTLE LOUDER?
      [00] Real Life

Comment

Originally posted by CAPSLOCK. View Post
        Why are you laughing so much.......
        that's a ridiculous amount of rations
        I want this bug to happen to me too
        S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

I'm more concerned about what this bug might mean to other things in the game. Who knows how it'll affect mine and other accounts plus if a mod sees this and starts asking questions they may come to the conclusion that i'm a hacker or something and ban me. So i thought i'd preempt any bad stuff and throw this out there.

Comment

So is there a mod out there who can chime in on this? do i spend this stuff, will i get in trouble if i do?

Comment

We have no idea about will you get in trouble if you use those rations. I think I'd hold on to it for a while longer (in guild vault if it's wasting bag space [how much space do you have in guild vault?]).

Maybe just use what you actually earned that day and what you've earned from the past few days of waiting, but hold on to whatever came out of the issue.

Also: I want to see an update screenshot of bag. I'm just curious.
              Last edited by StarrySky; 06-05-2015, 02:10 PM.
              Shadowbound Mod StarrySky

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	tribute issue 2.jpg
Size:	715.9 KB
ID:	1713570
                This is my latest bag.

Comment

here's my vault now that i transferred. don't really use it.Click image for larger version

Name:	tribute issue 3.jpg
Size:	849.2 KB
ID:	1713573

Comment

Official answer is don't use them...because yes that is a bug...I guess if you haven't used them yet, don't use them.

That was only until I could get an answer from above. (that last part isn't meant to be taken literally.)

Comment

ok i'll leave them in my guild storage and you guys can take them out.

Comment

I wonder if anyone else is having this problem because motoman alone reporting it makes him look like the only one with the problem.

If they aren't carrying over rewards from previous days enslaving round and this happens to them. <--- this is also a tip to see if your enslave mechanism when rewarding you is really bugging out.

ALSO if anyone does the bolded line DO NOT use the rations from this issue.

A question for motoman: Do you carry over (hold) your exp and rations day after day, or not?

I moved your thread so you can hopefully find others that DO share this issue. (if they do the bolded line)
                        Last edited by StarrySky; 06-06-2015, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Truth be told i'm not very consistent in either using things or or keeping up in my slavery stuff. I noticed this, on one of my, lets focus on shadowbound kicks. Usually i don't pay much attention to the farm thing too much but the night before i definitely remember using all my tribute. That morning i woke and saw like 20k tribute and thought to myself that has to be a bug, either that or i've been doing farming all wrong for the last little while.
                          It kinda makes me wonder if this has happened before and i just didn't notice it or what. With all the problems that that came with the gardening system and the to be honest,vague instructions R2 gave on how to use it i'm not really sure what the baseline tribute for slavery is, i mean is it based on tree level or how does that work. And i never even thought to ask my guildies cuz we maxed our guild a long time ago and until Skye's angels merged with phoenix we were under strict rules to not use tribute in our altar, only guild leader would deploy. So i've never really cared about tribute. Kinda still don't.

Comment

Okay it's been reported.

That's a strict guild leader there...How many times did you guys die under that strict rule?

Comment

Originally posted by StarrySky View Post
                              Okay it's been reported.

That's a strict guild leader there...How many times did you guys die under that strict rule?
                              We were number one till merge sooooo..... wasnt so bad.
                              Turkey of S2.

Comment

Working...
                              X