Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Another farm bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya, strict but fair, we kept the difficulty level sorta balanced so all members could take advantage of altar.

Comment

Ive had it happen to me as well.Seems to happen when I have slaves during maintenance and only then.
      How do I determine what rations I should be using?
      I log in and claim my rations and I get all these rations. You're saying not to use them. I know some of the ones i got are not bugged. How do I know how many I can use?
      I cant keep holding on to these rations, I just dont have the space for them. And I cant sell them, because I might not get the ones that I am rightfully owed. So, what to do?
      Last edited by xXDminXx; 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xXDminXx View Post
        Ive had it happen to me as well.Seems to happen when I have slaves during maintenance and only then.
        How do I determine what rations I should be using?
        I log in and claim my rations and I get all these rations. You're saying not to use them. I know some of the ones i got are not bugged. How do I know how many I can use?
        I cant keep holding on to these rations, I just dont have the space for them. And I cant sell them, because I might not get the ones that I am rightfully owed. So, what to do?
        You can use all. (motoman can too)

Also motoman: did you happen (like Dmin) to take those slaves during a maintenance period?
        Last edited by StarrySky; 06-06-2015, 12:58 PM.
        Shadowbound Mod StarrySky

Comment

Thanks for the reply StarrySky.
          Did motoman have slaves during a maintenance period?
          If i dont hold slaves during maintenance i dont get those loads of rations.
          But if i do have slaves during maintenance, i get the loads of rations.
          Ive been testing this, 2 times with slaves during it and 2 times no slaves during it. Seems consistent...extra rations with, no extra rations without.
          However, when i log back after maint., and I have no slaves at start of maint., I have a slave that I didnt attack for. A slave that I had when the game was rolled back. And this players isnt a player that i take for slave anymore. It was just the first night when the rollbacks were going on.
          Last edited by xXDminXx; 06-06-2015, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xXDminXx View Post
            Thanks for the reply StarrySky.
            Did motoman have slaves during a maintenance period?
            If i dont hold slaves during maintenance i dont get those loads of rations.
            But if i do have slaves during maintenance, i get the loads of rations.
            Ive been testing this, 2 times with slaves during it and 2 times no slaves during it. Seems consistent...extra rations with, no extra rations without.
            However, when i log back after maint., and I have no slaves at start of maint., I have a slave that I didnt attack for. A slave that I had when the game was rolled back. And this players isnt a player that i take for slave anymore. It was just the first night when the rollbacks were going on.
            Thanks for testing that Dmin.

Comment

I have been holding slaves during the night when i sleep. It sounds very plausible that i did so during a maintenance. I'd say this is our x-factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazymotoman View Post
                I have been holding slaves during the night when i sleep. It sounds very plausible that i did so during a maintenance. I'd say this is our x-factor.
                ...and once again I thank Dmin for testing that theory. ...and I agree.

Comment

Working...
                X