Server Number : S90
    Local time zone : CST
    Login method :Chrome

Comment

• haracter Name : ♦Maay♦
      Server Number : S101
      Local time zone : UTC
      Login method : Baidu browser
      Last edited by Maayara Mirella ferr; 12-09-2015, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• I'm sorry people, if you still have not received the compensation put in a ticket please
        ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

• After starting the server and lose three days of rewards, and I have complained here in this forum and have been very well attended by GMs, I received today over 07 pieces of fortitude. I need to thank you guys for their efforts and how was. But, wanted know how to complete because after we complained, the event was taken from our server and now there are still pieces. I have now 14 peças.No should have taken the event as it was now full .What should I do?

http://prntscr.com/9cx8xm

Comment

• Bug with main quests

Hi shadowbound team,

I passed 74 lv today and I had to finish my main quest. When i went in Pyramid it let me kill the first boss and then i couldnt move to the next one. I restarted couple of time but the effect was the same. It let me kill the second boss to after 4rd restart but thats it. I cant finish the quest.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.png
Views:	1
Size:	300.4 KB
ID:	1723185

Comment

• Originally posted by R2100213160 View Post
              Hi shadowbound team,

I passed 74 lv today and I had to finish my main quest. When i went in Pyramid it let me kill the first boss and then i couldnt move to the next one. I restarted couple of time but the effect was the same. It let me kill the second boss to after 4rd restart but thats it. I cant finish the quest.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]0[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]157885[/ATTACH]
              I believe there is an item you need to pick up on the way, maybe an apple or a red jewel I don't remember which but it's somewhere behind you on this screenshot

Comment

• Originally posted by R297815089 View Post
                I believe there is an item you need to pick up on the way, maybe an apple or a red jewel I don't remember which but it's somewhere behind you on this screenshot

tyvm there were one poison apple which didn't let me pass event

Comment

• Hello GM I Need lev.10 Gem Crafting Scroll...why should win cshb,no other way,please be made in other ways that I got it,Thanks

Comment

• join the party
                    :cool:(hardy$boy) server 73:cool:

Comment

Working...
                    X