Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

First-day missing check in rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM_Ducky
    started a topic First-day missing check in rewards

First-day missing check in rewards

Hello Guys ,

Regarding the latest Day 1 check in missing rewards issue , please reply to this thread with the following information :

Character Name , Server Number , Local time zone , login method either miniclient or using a browser (please mention the browser's name being used) , and a screenshot showing the full game screen and the missed rewards

so it would look like this ..

Character Name : Ducky
    Server Number : S1
    Local time zone : GMT +2
    Login method : Chrome browser

Post your screenshot right after .

thank you in advance and sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused
    Last edited by GM_Ducky; 10-28-2015, 04:20 AM.

• R258736873
    replied
    join the party

Leave a comment:

• CwoKeren
    replied
    Hello GM I Need lev.10 Gem Crafting Scroll...why should win cshb,no other way,please be made in other ways that I got it,Thanks

Leave a comment:

• R2100213160
    replied
    Originally posted by R297815089 View Post
    I believe there is an item you need to pick up on the way, maybe an apple or a red jewel I don't remember which but it's somewhere behind you on this screenshot

tyvm there were one poison apple which didn't let me pass event

Leave a comment:

• R297815089
    replied
    Originally posted by R2100213160 View Post
    Hi shadowbound team,

I passed 74 lv today and I had to finish my main quest. When i went in Pyramid it let me kill the first boss and then i couldnt move to the next one. I restarted couple of time but the effect was the same. It let me kill the second boss to after 4rd restart but thats it. I cant finish the quest.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]0[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]157885[/ATTACH]
    I believe there is an item you need to pick up on the way, maybe an apple or a red jewel I don't remember which but it's somewhere behind you on this screenshot

Leave a comment:

• R2100213160
    replied
    Bug with main quests

Hi shadowbound team,

I passed 74 lv today and I had to finish my main quest. When i went in Pyramid it let me kill the first boss and then i couldnt move to the next one. I restarted couple of time but the effect was the same. It let me kill the second boss to after 4rd restart but thats it. I cant finish the quest.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.png
Views:	1
Size:	300.4 KB
ID:	1723185

Leave a comment:

• R222232214
    replied
    After starting the server and lose three days of rewards, and I have complained here in this forum and have been very well attended by GMs, I received today over 07 pieces of fortitude. I need to thank you guys for their efforts and how was. But, wanted know how to complete because after we complained, the event was taken from our server and now there are still pieces. I have now 14 peças.No should have taken the event as it was now full .What should I do?

http://prntscr.com/9cx8xm

Leave a comment:

• ModReaver
    replied
    I'm sorry people, if you still have not received the compensation put in a ticket please

Leave a comment:

• Maayara Mirella ferr
    replied
    haracter Name : ♦Maay♦
    Server Number : S101
    Local time zone : UTC
    Login method : Baidu browser
    Last edited by Maayara Mirella ferr; 12-09-2015, 09:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    missing first day check in
    Character Name :Rowdy Red,BIGLOL
    Server Number : S90
    Local time zone : CST
    Login method :Chrome

Leave a comment:

• ariewayq
    replied
    please understandable friends, it usually is a time difference that is embedded in our computer or server control center, thank you report hopefully better future. and I also already awarded compensation at that time.

Leave a comment:

• R2100213160
    replied
    I still didnt get any imp shards from the last event and its not only me ...

Character Name :Amivar Tonika
    Server Number : S39
    Local time zone : CET
    Login method : Chrome browser, Mozilla

Character Name :Mostaa, kiara, Keltz Zeax
    Server Number : S39
    Local time zone : EET

I didnt wrote in here earlier bc i taught the bug will be fixed or at least after the event we will get our shards like the first time ....

Leave a comment:

• StarrySky
    replied
    Missing rewards should be sent soon.

Leave a comment:

• tonga1477
    replied
    Character Name : Duke Cereb
    Server Number : S40
    Local time zone : Eastern Time

Leave a comment:

• Mont-P
    replied
    First-day missing check in rewards still missing cuz its didn't fixed right,
    the only way i can get 1st day check in this time is change my computer time zone for suit this event
    its made me get shard as its have to be but for imp shard i didn't change time zone and i didn't make ss for it
    cuz i think i'll give to all like last time so how can we're get imp shard or will never get it?
    and when its fix or i have to do do like this everytime

Leave a comment:

Working...
X